Google Nexus 5 by LG Preview (LG D820)

MacinJosh

Ok, so take the secret message, "Everybody dance now! #AndroidKITKAT"

Convert the letters to numbers and add. Total = 308

Subtract 4 (obviously because this is Android 4.4) = 304

The 304th day of the year is October 31st, so obviously that is the release date.

You are welcome.

• Like 5

Because Nestle tweeted this image BWsNe5QIMAA58Qe.jpg

the latest rumor is October 28th because the Michael Jackson film "This Is It" came out on 10/28/09 and C&C Music Factory apparently used to be known as The 28th Street Crew. Take it for what you will. I think it's a bit of a stretch but at least the 28th is more likely than this Friday, which I don't believe.

http://crave.cnet.co.uk/mobiles/google-nexus-5-android-kitkat-clue-points-to-friday-50012494/

the latest rumor is October 28th because the Michael Jackson film "This Is It" came out on 10/28/09 and C&C Music Factory apparently used to be known as The 28th Street Crew. Take it for what you will. I think it's a bit of a stretch but at least the 28th is more likely than this Friday, which I don't believe.

http://crave.cnet.co.uk/mobiles/google-nexus-5-android-kitkat-clue-points-to-friday-50012494/

This logic is way too funny. Talk about looking into a crystal ball xD

-Luis

well, if you look closer, count the number of full and half sticks in the "This is it" picture.

There are 12 full sticks and 7 half sticks = 12.5 full sticks.

If each stick represents a day, then 12 and half days from now will be the afternoon of Oct 28th....from when the tweet was posted...  :)

You guys are missing the biggest clues of all.  Kenny Loggins.  Michael McDonald.  1979.

And YouTube keeps serving me Twix ads.  Something is afoot...

AJ

• Like 1

You all have too much time on your hands.

:)

I like the transparent status and homebar, hope it gets announced/released sooooon!

It looked like the status bar was somewhat gradient (lightly black at the top, fading to transparency as it went to the bottom half of the status bar), unless that was part of the wallpaper in the screenshot I saw.  Either way, I prefer transparency, 50% or 100%, both look good.

• Like 1

Looks like starting price is at least $349. I am guessing probably for the 16 GB version. Perhaps $399 for the 32 GB version?

Looks to be. Pretty nice price for the specs. If only it had a larger battery, I'd be all over this.

Remember that's $349 and its unlocked

Sent from my One using Tapatalk

Yes I know.  I just want to hear the official specs already so that it puts the rumors away of the 32 GB + 3000 maH battery version that everyone and their mama are lusting for.

Wow... talk about a leak.

Looks like the link you posted still shows the Nexus 5, but there's no other direct way to go there from what I can tell.

Oh wait... spoke too soon. I'm guessing my chrome browser just cached the page, because I can still see the Nexus 5 in your link. I tried copy paste in Firefox, and it shows the Nexus 4 :(.

Edited by metayoshi

Judging by the link that showed up when hovering over the Nexus 5 (https://play.google.com/store/devices/details?id=nexus_5_black_16gb) it looks like it might come in black and another color (white?) as an option.

Just posting some speculation as color doesn't appear in either the Nexus 4's, 7's, or 10's URLs.

There is no change the 32gb version will have a 3000mah battery, is there?

Is was one anonymous "tipster" that told phonearena of the 3000mah 32gb version, no other mention of this.