Samsung Galaxy Note 3

linhpham2

that promotion runs through January 6th 2014 so you have plenty of time.

TS

friend sent me this today - hoping that it doesn't expire before I get mine tonight.

Only the first 30k will get the credit.

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Tapatalk

You can't use credit on hardware unfortunately.

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Tapatalk

Chromecast here I come.

Sent from my L.A. Cellular phone.

You guys didn't really think Google was going to let you get away with that.  Although it would be sweet to get a Nexus 7 for $179 before taxes.

if your imei didnt work its because some posters on slickdeals started stealing other people's credits.

one guy bragged about having 1000 in google play credits because he kept generating different imei numbers. i alerted the mods there but they dont seem to care.

this is verified because my friend went to log in his note 3 and his wifes but the site said they were already claimed

if your imei didnt work its because some posters on slickdeals started stealing other people's credits.

one guy bragged about having 1000 in google play credits because he kept generating different imei numbers. i alerted the mods there but they dont seem to care.

this is verified because my friend went to log in his note 3 and his wifes but the site said they were already claimed

Nice. This is also probably why the deal didn't last more than 14 hours. People screwing others by stealing.

• Like 1

May his crotch forever itch.

Seriously people these days are such absolute.... Just because you can doesn't mean you should. 

• Like 4

Has anyone been getting some force closes and app's hanging when making and hanging up a call?

It happened several times this morning. First time the app was hanging in a froze state and it wouldn't let me hangup the call. Eventually I got an error msg saying some "android process stopped working". The next time I made a call I got a white screen (the call went through fine), and then when I went to hang up it said "activity phone (or soemthing like it) stopped working, do you want to close the program".

Any thoughts? I'll try to get a screen shot next time it happens.

Has anyone been getting some force closes and app's hanging when making and hanging up a call?

It happened several times this morning. First time the app was hanging in a froze state and it wouldn't let me hangup the call. Eventually I got an error msg saying some "android process stopped working". The next time I made a call I got a white screen (the call went through fine), and then when I went to hang up it said "activity phone (or soemthing like it) stopped working, do you want to close the program".

Any thoughts? I'll try to get a screen shot next time it happens.

ive had that a few times. also the camera wont work at times. its just a black screen and then the process stopped working message.

Ive had to reboot a few times

Nice. This is also probably why the deal didn't last more than 14 hours. People screwing others by stealing.

May his crotch forever itch.

Seriously people these days are such absolute.... Just because you can doesn't mean you should. 

Wait until they find out that the $50 credits are NOT valid for redeeming on hardware or accessories.  Who needs $300 in apps?  People just want a ton of these so that they can get a free Nexus 5 or Nexus 7.  Little do they know they are getting duped and they have stolen $50 credits from honest folks.  I hope karma bites them in the @ss.

• Like 1

Also getting this pop up regularly. It never tells you what the problem app is either, just takes you to the application manager screen.

attachicon.gifuploadfromtaptalk1385168709169.jpg

Is related to knox and some Android security feature. The 'fix' is to hit the ignore for 30 days button every 30 days.  Some fix.

Curious as to your experiences on this - I used the aux port hooked up to my Note 3 and the stereo on our van recently on our road trip. The sound was terrible. A lot of noise, couldn't get clear sound, was really annoying. I know my HTC Evo LTE had "beats" built in, but that thing sounded good in the car and this Note is awful. Same aux cord being used, same vehicle.

Why the poor quality sound?