Samsung Galaxy Note 3

linhpham2

looks like nexus 5 it is then!! thanks!

I fully agree. If you want the absolute best RF performance the N5 is definitely the way to go. I may actually sell my G2 and replace it with an N5.

• Like 1

awesome guys, thanks I just pulled the trigger on the N5 upgrade! So now where did everyone get the Sim/uicc cards?

Thanks, sorry to hijack...went frome note 3 to N5 today haha

edit this is going to be fun, I called and asked a sprint corporate store, he said oh there's a charge for those but we don't have any in stock...lovely

edit sprintworldwide chat was awesome, guy ordered it and shipped it to me for free. awesome!

awesome guys, thanks I just pulled the trigger on the N5 upgrade! So now where did everyone get the Sim/uicc cards?

Thanks, sorry to hijack...went frome note 3 to N5 today haha

edit this is going to be fun, I called and asked a sprint corporate store, he said oh there's a charge for those but we don't have any in stock...lovely

edit sprintworldwide chat was awesome, guy ordered it and shipped it to me for free. awesome!

There is no charge for the SIM. Call Sprint Worldwide at 1-888-226-7212 and ask for part number 760492013536.

Item description: SIMCARD LTEGSM 3FF USIM REMOV

They'll ship it to you from the Kentucky warehouse free of charge.

• Like 1

Our Samsung rep came in today and said there is maintenance release as well as kit kat coming at the end of this month. He did say it wasn't set in stone but they're shooting for that time period.

Awesomeness!

Lately I have had to cycle airplane mode to get my N3 to move from 3G to LTE. It seems to want to hang on to 3G way too long. Once I cycle it will immediately pick up the LTE won't issue.

This wasn't a problem up until the last several weeks. Anyone else experiencing this issue?

Lately I have had to cycle airplane mode to get my N3 to move from 3G to LTE. It seems to want to hang on to 3G way too long. Once I cycle it will immediately pick up the LTE won't issue.

This wasn't a problem up until the last several weeks. Anyone else experiencing this issue?

Mine has not exhibited that issue. My GN3 has been reliably switching back and forth between LTE and 3G as signal strength dictates. 

Woot. I get a N3 to demo for a few in the courtesy of the Samsung rep. I also get a gear to play with as well. I'm hoping to get in his good graces so he can hook me up with a s5 when it hits.

I'm jealous.

I'm jealous.

Eh. I'm excited to try out the note on sprint and see how it does. I know a few people have consistent dropped call issues in my area and if that happens I'll give it back. Lol.

Also edited my op so it makes more sense. I sounded like an idiot the first time.

Eh. I'm excited to try out the note on sprint and see how it does. I know a few people have consistent dropped call issues in my area and if that happens I'll give it back. Lol.

Also edited my op so it makes more sense. I sounded like an idiot the first time.

My GN3 works flawlessly. I think you'll like the phone a great deal. Now my LG G2 on the other hand has poor RF performance, crackling earpiece sound on some calks and. GPS that doesn't work.

The GN3 has awesome loud earpiece volume and great RF performance, plus the GPS is spot on. You'll have a winner!

My GN3 works flawlessly. I think you'll like the phone a great deal. Now my LG G2 on the other hand has poor RF performance, crackling earpiece sound on some calks and. GPS that doesn't work.

The GN3 has awesome loud earpiece volume and great RF performance, plus the GPS is spot on. You'll have a winner!

My g2 have all had issues too. That's why I switched to the nexus which has been nothing short of awesome so switching to the note is a hard choice.

Hrmm, bouncing off of what you said in your other thread...

If the N3 is dropping calls, but not when on Google Voice...

Well, first off, my "sources" tell me that the N3 Drop Call Issue is only on 800 MHz.

Secondly, if Google Voice resolves the issue, it might be due to HD Voice.

Any updates from your "sources"? maybe a permanent fix?

So my note got dropped off today.... No gear yet. =/ can't wait til I get swapped out to the new stuff! Only 2 more weeks til announcement day!

What new stuff? Do you mean the S5...

Yes sir.

I already noticed I see 1x800 a lot more than what I did on my N5. I always saw rtt no matter what I did. Wonder if it just didn't pick it up quick enough when dropping from lte to voice.

You see 800 more on the GN3 because its radio is weaker. So it needs 800. This is not a good thing as you think it is. You want the radio performance, especially when using LTE.

Robert via Samsung Note 8.0 using Tapatalk Pro

• Like 2

The Note 4 and my December upgrade can't come soon enough. I have the nexus 5 right now and really like it, but I have the itch for a bigger screen.

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk

You probably won't have a December upgrade. FRAMILY....

Sent from my Nexus 5