HTC ONE user thread

jegillis

##debug# still works. I hope the radios have improved but I don't be able to test that until tonight.

Do you have access to LTE right now and do you use SignalCheck Pro? If so, can you look at see if the GCI and PCI are both showing under the LTE data? 

Do you have access to LTE right now and do you use SignalCheck Pro? If so, can you look at see if the GCI and PCI are both showing under the LTE data? 

I get LTE in my office, I could tell you as soon as it finishes installing.

-Luis

Nothing so far. I don't see either GCI or PCI. Sorry :/

• Like 1

The new NFC Icon is rather annoying...

-Luis

Yea I turned mine off because of the icon. The att One has it and I was always glad ours didn't.

No I don't have lte right now.

Considering how many more things Samsung has to update on Touchwiz, I'm not surprised at all.

-Luis

I agree but when it comes to updates they have been on the ball even with the bloated mess that is touch wiz.

I am actually surprised that htc was able to beat samsung out of the gate with 4.3.

Considering how many more things Samsung has to update on Touchwiz, I'm not surprised at all.

I agree but when it comes to updates they have been on the ball even with the bloated mess that is touch wiz.

Touch the Wiz.  Nobody beats it...

AJ

• Like 1

I am actually surprised that htc was able to beat samsung out of the gate with 4.3.

Considering the One came out at least a month before the S4 they will pretty much be at the same time for the 4.3 release.

Sent from my SPH-L720 using Tapatalk 2

Considering the One came out at least a month before the S4 they will pretty much be at the same time for the 4.3 release.

The One and GS4 came out exactly one week apart from each other, at least on sprint.

When they came out is not relevant. It is when 4.3 became available that matters. That is when the clock started ticking.

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Tapatalk 4

When they came out is not relevant. It is when 4.3 became available that matters. That is when the clock started ticking.

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Tapatalk 4

Well my point about when the phones came out is the S4 shipped with 4.2.2 This is the first update for the One's OS.

I get GCI and it is correct.  I have not seen PCi.