Network Vision/LTE - East Michigan Market (Detroit/Flint/Ann Arbor/Tri-Cities)

ReyBanz

I believe I saw new gear up the tower off Rauch road and 23.. that's between the boarder of Ohio and Dundee,MiSent from S4GRU Mobile

Good find Ryan I went up there took some pics, not the best but that is a sprint only site. I also checked the one on whiteford center road looks like there are panels up there to. I could get a pic of it cus there was an old man in is front yard and it's right behind there.

https://www.dropbox.com/sc/egtxn38wjnpdnvi/9f-F10npP5

https://www.dropbox.com/sc/79y5n1c2ksrkpq8/CnlHyn2rXS

• Like 1

When I went to bed last night around 1 AM, I still had 3G, when I woke up at 7 this morning I had 4G LTE at home.  I'm in Ann Arbor. The tower on hogback road behind the VA office, near hogback and clark, just north of washtenaw and carpenter went live last night.  I'm mapping it now.  I've been waiting for this tower to go live since other towers in Ann Arbor have been live for a while, I have LTE at my work in Saline, and I can get LTE in Plymouth at my fiancee's house.  Basically, I've ben able to get it anywhere but my home until this morning, lol.

• Like 2

New LTE tower in Ann Arbor @ Westgate shopping center, I-94 & Jackson Rd. I'm getting around 8/6 in the evening with good signal, slightly less further away.

• Like 1

Picking up a decent LTE signal at maple and livernois that I've never gotten before. Not sure what tower it is but it just went live.

I'm pulling strong 4G from the same tower near 14 mile and Main. 

I believe the first tower site in all of Michigan (east or west) that was scheduled for upgrade was in Southfield. Haven't seen it on any of the accepted site reports yet. Maybe next week...

Sent from my EVO using Tapatalk 2

Seems like a slow down in updates in our area recently.  Would that translate to a slow down in tower creation/updates?

Around April/May, I felt pretty confident that we would have some type of official word from Sprint.  I was really hoping we would some type of better news when the S4 and HTC One came out.  

Am I just being extra cautious? 

Seems like a slow down in updates in our area recently. Would that translate to a slow down in tower creation/updates?

Around April/May, I felt pretty confident that we would have some type of official word from Sprint. I was really hoping we would some type of better news when the S4 and HTC One came out.

Am I just being extra cautious?

I wish I could tell you it that's because they're coming down to Toledo Ohio to start our area too but I don't know. Are guys are from California for the two towers they started in our area good luck brother

Here's one of Romulus Michigan speed test I wish I didn't see8aqegy6y.jpg

What device is this on, guessing you were on a very distant tower

So close, yet so far away, and yet so close again......

http://m.androidcentral.com/sprint-fires-lte-nearly-2-dozen-new-cities?utm_source=ac&utm_medium=twitter

But it's coming!

Sent from my PC36100 using Tapatalk 4 Beta

Yep. It will be at 100% complete in the near future.

At least there's a lot of blue in the A2/Ypsi area on Sensorly, which is encouraging to say the least. Can't wait to upgrade the old Evo!

So close, yet so far away, and yet so close again......

http://m.androidcentral.com/sprint-fires-lte-nearly-2-dozen-new-cities?utm_source=ac&utm_medium=twitter

But it's coming!

Yep. It will be at 100% complete in the near future.

At least there's a lot of blue in the A2/Ypsi area on Sensorly, which is encouraging to say the least. Can't wait to upgrade the old Evo!

you mean purple ?