Network Vision/LTE - East Michigan Market (Detroit/Flint/Ann Arbor/Tri-Cities)

ReyBanz

Went back to work on my project and got the two bars of LTE on the rooftop again. Not really sure where the signal could be coming from since it's quite a ways away from the Plymouth and Ypsi sites

Photo2.jpg

When did I miss the word that there's a site active in Ypsi? Been waiting for a little taste of LTE, whereabouts is the tower?

Sent from my PC36100 using Tapatalk 2

So, donation is clearly in order... Im thinking 20-30 based on the info ive obtained prior to my reception of lte...is fair...

Are you guys really this dedicated? I presume sprint doesn't directly employ you...so I'll add this much. If sprint hired employees on the cust serv side who were about .001% committed as the crew on here.... They'd be on top of the fortune 500. The knowledge base alone, and the quality of information is light years above the 2nd or 3rd level of support sprint can supply.

I have this vision of Robert (the guy who moderated this forum) as some guy at Sprint who wears a bad disguise to work in order to get information to bring back to us. Someone that the higher-ups never suspect, because the fake moustache and unassuming manner keep him far from suspicion.......

This site has been a boon for keeping my hopes of unlimited LTE alive :-)

• Like 1

I have this vision of Robert (the guy who moderated this forum) as some guy at Sprint who wears a bad disguise to work in order to get information to bring back to us. Someone that the higher-ups never suspect, because the fake moustache and unassuming manner keep him far from suspicion.......

This site has been a boon for keeping my hopes of unlimited LTE alive :-)

Or he's so mild mannered that he just needs to wear glasses and no one would ever recognize him.

• Like 1

Noticed a crew on the tower located near 12th and Fenton Rd in Flint. Flint area members might want to keep an eye on this site.

For a couple of days I've been watching the tower off of Owen Rd behind the dealerships in the City of Fenton. The crew started a few days ago but I realized it wasn't Sprint when they were putting up 3 shorter panels per sector. Bummer. Still waiting for the site on the north side of Fenton to go live.

Anyone know when Jackson is going to get a taste of Lte?

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Tapatalk 2

Nope, just keep an eye on towers for new equipment

Sent from my cm_tenderloin using Forum Runner

I got a super strong signal (-98 dBm) inside my workplace this morning at 696 between Groesbeck and Schoennher. Prior to today, I've only occasionally been able to pick up a very weak signal from the Eastpointe tower, and that was only outside in the parking lot, maybe 20% of the time. There must be a new tower nearby.

I got a super strong signal (-98 dBm) inside my workplace this morning at 696 between Groesbeck and Schoennher. Prior to today, I've only occasionally been able to pick up a very weak signal from the Eastpointe tower, and that was only outside in the parking lot, maybe 20% of the time. There must be a new tower nearby.

Yes I agree, was at Planet Fitness and was surprise to have signal. Pretty sure its the tower at 11 mile and Grosebeck. Later that day locked onto LTE with a -110dbm singal from van dyke and 696, finally reaching 696 and Grosebeck signal went to -70dbm. Mapped down 11 mile and down grosebeck.

Edited by zboston2795
  • Like 2

Has east mi gone silent?

Nope, just appears to be in a low period of acceptance reports, same in west michigan. I know work is still on going in west michigan as I've seen towers being worked on in Lansing.

Sent from my SPH-L900 using Forum Runner

A crew started working today on a tower in City of Fenton. Does that help a smidge?

I have sites spotted in Burton, Fenton Twp, Hartland and Grand Blanc areas with NV equipment waiting to go live plus the one inside Fenton just getting started. I got a feeling a massive backlog is going to break loose very soon.

A ton of sites should be coming online soon in east michigan. I know of at least a dozen towers in macomb county that have the nv panels up but are not yet accepted.

A ton of sites should be coming online soon in east michigan. I know of at least a dozen towers in macomb county that have the nv panels up but are not yet accepted.

If a site is ready but hasn't been accepted, will there be time where it's being tested and then turned off? I've noticed that the 4g from this tower on 29 is very... Sketchy.