Network Vision/LTE - Riverside/San Bernardino Market (Inland Empire)

Stuntman

I think there's progress in RIverside...or at least I hope.

Just did a speed test because the phone seemed "zippier."

94ms Ping

1.82Mbps Download

.44Mbps Upload

I NEVER get speeds over 1.00 Download.

It's kind of sad that I'm so excited for 1.82 but I'll take it!

this may mean you're connected to a NV upgraded tower? so LTE shouldn't be too far behind then

I'm not sure, but I thought once a NV upgraded tower was on, it stayed on...literally in between the 30 minutes I went out for lunch and came back the speeds completely dropped back to typical Sprint coverage.

When they are testing towers they turn them on, and if anything is wrong they turn them back off and fix the problem. That could be what happened to the tower you were connected to.

Sent from Josh's iPhone 5 using Tapatalk

When they are testing towers they turn them on, and if anything is wrong they turn them back off and fix the problem. That could be what happened to the tower you were connected to.

Sent from Josh's iPhone 5 using Tapatalk

This really is frustrating

8:42AM this morning my speed test showed 0.02 MBPS

10:37 AM and now Im showing 0.41 MBPS

The difference between those two are huge when you're trying to stream music

This really is frustrating

8:42AM this morning my speed test showed 0.02 MBPS

10:37 AM and now Im showing 0.41 MBPS

The difference between those two are huge when you're trying to stream music

my speeds are usually like this, very inconsistent, although what's weird is that my upload speed is higher than my download.

with three bars of signal at 11:18 I got

111 ms ping

.35 download

.9 upload

but the download usually changes from .15 to .5

All day my speeds have been horrendous.

I don't understand why they can't just maintain a consistent level.

I have done 3 speed tests today and the highest Ive had is .18Mbps.

Speed can vary depending on how many users are using that same tower, peak times and signal strength.

Can anyone please tell me if there is ANY! Hope of me getting LTE in Lake Elsinore or Canyon Lake because here we don't even have WiMAX it's BS!

Please reply - Thank You!

If you have 3G data now, you'll get LTE as soon as the upgrades are complete. Give it another few months.

• Like 1

Can anyone please tell me if there is ANY! Hope of me getting LTE in Lake Elsinore or Canyon Lake because here we don't even have WiMAX it's BS!

I'm sure there is hope, usually requires patience though.

• Like 1

I thought that tower doesn't work anymore?

and seeing I still don't even have a NV tower where I'm at is seriously diminishing my hope for LTE *sadface*

Last time I checked soemtime last week it wasn't broadcasting LTE I only got to use it twice before they shut it off. But speeds were in the 20s

Hey, just be thankful you have one tower in your county ... we don't even have a single tower in San Bernardino county yet!!! ;-)

I believe earlier in this thread someone posted a photo of the tower on Grape St. being upgraded, that's the one up the street from Walmart.

60% of the time it works every time!

*Sprint HIGH Speed 3G/LTE Nexus*

I believe earlier in this thread someone posted a photo of the tower on Grape St. being upgraded' date=' that's the one up the street from Walmart.

60% of the time it works every time!

*Sprint HIGH Speed 3G/LTE Nexus*

[/quote']

Yes that was me and its fully upgraded now and legacy panels are removed LTE should be soon the tower across from the outlets is also upgraded.

• Like 1

Although I am happy with the progress, at this point I have abandoned the hope for LTE in this spring and replaced it with just an upgraded 3G tower now.

If it helps any, I heard from a very high up reliable source that the IE will start happening really fast. In fact, it is supposed to be 100% complete before LA and OC. They just got the jump on us now. There are a lot of gaps in LA county. You go downtown Pasadena, and no coverage. None.

It is also interested that that one speck is where the Sprint Store is up in Victorville. Hmmm....

• Like 2