Network Vision/LTE - Puerto Rico/Virgin Islands Market

Gab2012

New sites on Air!!!

PR03XC032, Hormigueros, PR,Samsung,

PR03XC033, San German, PR,Samsung

PR03XC035, Cabo Rojo, PR,Samsung

PR03XC175, Culebra, PR,Samsung

Where do you get your info from? Do you go personally and check all these sites? Cuz it would take a lot of dedication to take that long ferry ride to Culebra to check the towers lol

• Like 1

Where do you get your info from? Do you go personally and check all these sites? Cuz it would take a lot of dedication to take that long ferry ride to Culebra to check the towers lol

Impossible to be in culebra, aguadilla, isabela, quebradillas, hormigueros, cabo rojo, san german at same time.

Impossible to be in culebra, aguadilla, isabela, quebradillas, hormigueros, cabo rojo, san german at same time.

At the same time yea, but all in one day is definitely possible.

But If you can't disclose your source that's all you had to say.

That's great!

But unfortunately, since I'm running on Sprint's cheap daughter, Virgin, as soon as I hit the 2.5 Gb of data(4 Walking Death episodes can do that :-) ) I got throttled down to 400k's. Heck, that's better than what I had before!

Once they turn on LTE I'll be heading down to the Sprint kiosk to get a me a new phone!

Sent from my LG-VM696 using Tapatalk 2

New sites on Air!!!

PR03XC032, Hormigueros, PR,Samsung,

PR03XC033, San German, PR,Samsung

PR03XC035, Cabo Rojo, PR,Samsung

PR03XC175, Culebra, PR,Samsung

Kendog, Site 33 is the one close to Ricomini (Hormigueros not San German), anyways thanks for the info so it should be 2 hormigueros and 1 cabo rojo.

Kendog, Site 33 is the one close to Ricomini (Hormigueros not San German), anyways thanks for the info so it should be 2 hormigueros and 1 cabo rojo.

I know but Sprint has a site in San German. I know they are wrong.

• Like 1

I have the custom PRL to go on LTE as soon as it lights up. Been around the San Juan, Guaynabo and Cataño area and no sight of eHRPD, but then again, none of those cities have been mentioned as going live.

work will probably start soon in these areas, if it hasn't already... it's just a matter of time before the LTE indicator starts lighting up on our phones, maybe even while they're testing the install

• Like 1

work will probably start soon in these areas, if it hasn't already... it's just a matter of time before the LTE indicator starts lighting up on our phones, maybe even while they're testing the install

Oh I know for sure theyre working on it. I read an email from Sprint sent to Open Mobile giving timeframes on work being done that will affect roaming and data services. Most people will never notice it because its early in the A.M. but some might notice it. What I didnt see were areas.

Oh I know for sure theyre working on it. I read an email from Sprint sent to Open Mobile giving timeframes on work being done that will affect roaming and data services. Most people will never notice it because its early in the A.M. but some might notice it. What I didnt see were areas.

that's good to know, thanks!

First post here so cut me some slack. I live in Ponce and today i was at Punto oro (Ponce Towne Center area) and i noticed much faster 3g speeds, so i did a speed test and got 2.13 mps in the first one and 2.03 mps in the second one. Maybe it has something to do with the tower Kendog was talking about (correct me if i'm mistaken) as that area is pretty close. Anywhere else in Ponce i only get from .20 mps to 45 mps.

• Like 1

part of the network in Ponce is failure until oct 22

well, it's always been this slow, so i don't know what the "failure" is about. Thanks for the info though.

Ponce has 13 sites of NV on air.

Well hopefully it'll be better by the end of the year then. Ponce is supposed to be one of the secondary targets for Sprint LTE and improved 3g, isn't it?

Well hopefully it'll be better by the end of the year then. Ponce is supposed to be one of the secondary targets for Sprint LTE and improved 3g, isn't it?

Do.y know bout Ponce.... But i live in Mayagüez and it has improved but there are some blind spots that i really hope the new NV gets them covered....:mellow:

posted using my super FK'N htcEVO4gLTE

Do.y know bout Ponce.... But i live in Mayagüez and it has improved but there are some blind spots that i really hope the new NV gets them covered....:mellow:

Same thing here. Way to many blind spots, specially in college. I study at "La Catolica" in Ponce and it's like a black hole in the whole campus.

Every county around Mayaguez has NV.... I'm feeling like a kid on christmas eve :P

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

I envy u then cuz there ARE several blackholes at mayaguez.... Specifically 2.... One on the "viaducto" and the other on Triangle Dealers......

I envy u then cuz there ARE several blackholes at mayaguez.... Specifically 2.... One on the "viaducto" and the other on Triangle Dealers......

Probably no NV equipment completed on these antennas, remember Mayaguez doesn't have any official site on yet.

• Like 1

Probably no NV equipment completed on these antennas, remember Mayaguez doesn't have any official site on yet.

So these are really good news..... Signals have improved in Mayagüez and we have no sites on yet...... This is looking waaayyyy better than expected!!!!