Network Vision/LTE - Puerto Rico/Virgin Islands Market

Gab2012

we don't really know the reasons they are working on sites in that order, but what I'm thinking is that they're finishing up the sites outside the Metro area, so that they'll be able to tackle the ones in the Metro area in one fell swoop, maybe in November or early December.

also, maybe work on the LTE core hasn't been completed, they could be waiting for that, and when they finish up the Metro area, light up LTE on the whole island (probably too optimistic thinking on my part)

today I pass tru caguas and my lg viper has detected an LTE signal I do a speedtest and was 16.03 down and 7.49 up with a ping of 66ms I want to do a screen shot but i think that on the lg viper cant take them. this was on highway 52

• Like 7

today I pass tru caguas and my lg viper has detected an LTE signal I do a speedtest and was 16.03 down and 7.49 up with a ping of 66ms I want to do a screen shot but i think that on the lg viper cant take them. this was on highway 52
What caguas area

What caguas area

when i enter from number one to the highway 52 in direction to cayey suddenly my phone went from full bars to 0 bars and then the 4g lit up i get the signal for about a minute and then fade away

Can you use sensorly next time you drive throught there?

Was this with the different prl? I don't see the standard one working for LTE in PR.

Sent from my C64 w/Epyx FastLoad cartridge

it was with the factory prl

Can you use sensorly next time you drive throught there?

i will try if it is active the next week but they can be testing and then block the access like in other markets before the launch

Was this with the different prl? I don't see the standard one working for LTE in PR.

Sent from my C64 w/Epyx FastLoad cartridge

Can I try your PRL? What is the difference from yours and the standard PRL? Does it include Roaming?

Someone just posted on our Facebook page that they connected to LTE in Carolina, PR. I asked them to run Sensorly. Hopefully it will show up soon. https://www.facebook...545312845486158

Robert

nice lte is poping yesturday caguas now carolina this is great but i hope that ehrpd goes up because when it conect to lte the signal fades away and then conect to lte