Network Vision/LTE - Puerto Rico/Virgin Islands Market

Gab2012

<br />Ahhh...gotcha. I did send a few people the corrected PRL for PR. They shouldn't have to wait. Unless the inside info means the sites are blocked but their device is specially authorized.<br />
<br /><br />Can I have the corrected PRL

The Galaxy Nexus had no problems connecting to LTE with a foreign PRL. Only my GS3 had problems.

Robert via Nexus 7 using Forum Runner

That's right... Forgot about that. It was only the S3 and EVO it had an affect on. And it was a qualcomm paper thatbibwas reading about the one record per geo was required for lte to work.

Sent from my C64 w/Epyx FastLoad cartridge

• Like 1

Im going tomorrow to the Airport in San Juan where I know there is LTE. I have a GS3, but as I have read I need a custom PRL to be able to connect. Will anyone provide me with this PRL through a PM so I can use sensorly and run some speedtests? Thanks in advance !

If digiblur authorize me I can provide it to you.

A newbie Q' how the heck do i change PRL on my EVOLTE?

posted using my super FK'N htcEVO4gLTE

It is not my intention to disrupt the conversation but there is something that's been bothering me since this morning.

My phone's clock randomly goes 4 hours forward. Could this be cause by all the tinkering going on in the network? From what I understand the time info comes from the towers.

A yes or no will work. Thanks!

Sent from my LG Optimus Elite using Tapatalk 2

A newbie Q' how the heck do i change PRL on my EVOLTE?

seems like the only way to do it is using a PC, THIS is the guide I followed. not as easy as it was on previous HTC phones where it could be changed right on the device :(

seems like the only way to do it is using a PC, THIS is the guide I followed. not as easy as it was on previous HTC phones where it could be changed right on the device :(

Ill check it out but i think ill ask for a friend to explain it or better yet doit for me.....but THANX!!!

Ill check it out but i think ill ask for a friend to explain it or better yet doit for me.....but THANX!!!

no problem! it's certainly not as easy as it was before, but not really as complicated as it looks either... good luck!

After going to the airport where I know there is coverage, I came back unsuccesful as my GS3 failed to pick up a LTE signal. I am running the latest leaked LJ7 modem with 25006 PRL. Does anybody know what went wrong?

This also got me thinking that maybe so many more LTE sites might be online and we just cant connect to them. :/

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy S III

After going to the airport where I know there is coverage, I came back unsuccesful as my GS3 failed to pick up a LTE signal. I am running the latest leaked LJ7 modem with 25006 PRL. Does anybody know what went wrong?

This also got me thinking that maybe so many more LTE sites might be online and we just cant connect to them. :/

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy S III

Once a site is complete its not always discoverable. Anyway I will be in San Juan over the weekend so I will see how things go.

Apperently Sprint un cover LTE in Caguas in the itersection of the #1 with the # 30 and in Bairoa and some coverage infrotn of the Turabo University.

just: WOW! if we can get even half those speeds in real-world usage once the network's officially launched, it's gonna be awesome and I'm gonna be real happy!

• Like 1

Apperently Sprint un cover LTE in Caguas in the itersection of the #1 with the # 30 and in Bairoa and some coverage infrotn of the Turabo University.

Did you use the custom prl?

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Tapatalk 2

Did you use the custom prl?

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Tapatalk 2

Kind Of. I restore my Iphone 5 using Itunes. When the restore is done, it change the PRL. This PRL is diferent than the current 5508 or something like that. I did this because i read in a blog about customers angry about data speeds on the Iphone 5 and someone come up with this as a solutions of it meaning that this PRL is compatible with the current changes that sprint is making to the network meaning NV and LTE.