Network Vision/LTE - Puerto Rico/Virgin Islands Market

Gab2012

Kaku is against the rules to post the link to the map, its on sponsors area, if you can donate $10 or whatever amount you want and you become an sponsor, then you can access it, its worth it to support the site.

My bad didnt know that..... As soon as i can (since i dont have a paypal account) ill donate!!!!

Thanx 2Fast!!!

sent from my superFKN htcEVO4gLTE

• Like 2

Im a GS3 owner willing to try a new PRL. Currently running 24006.

I will see if I can get one going for you guys tomorrow. I need to verify something though. Go into your ##DEBUG# screen and look at the 1X engineering screen. What SID is your area on? Do this when you are not roaming and not on an Airave.

I sure hope this was lost in translation. Those 3G speeds are in the 99% percentile for the Sprint network.

Robert via CM9 Kindle Fire using Forum Runner

Aguadilla 2 mb. Robert i cant post a screenshot. Any problem with my account?

I will see if I can get one going for you guys tomorrow. I need to verify something though. Go into your ##DEBUG# screen and look at the 1X engineering screen. What SID is your area on? Do this when you are not roaming and not on an Airave.

what is that?

I know PR/VI is one market but I'm not seeing or hearing anything here in St.Croix Virgin Island . Does anyone have info...on that ' date=' please share . Thanks !!![/quote']

Work should start in the VI soon. It will likely be St. Thomas first, but St. Croix shouldn't be too long after.

• Like 1

Aguadilla 2 mb. Robert i cant post a screenshot. Any problem with my account?

No problems with your account. To post a pic, click on the image button and enter the URL where it is saved, or you can use Tapatalk app.

Trying to get to the screen, it asks me for a Lock Code so I tried my MSL and its not working, something about an invalid lock code.

Got in. SID I have is 5142.

Edited by Darkshneider

You must have been using the heck out of that phone. Everyone's usage patterns and areas are different but I could easily get two days out of the evo even with little wifi coverage.

Sent from my C64 w/Epyx FastLoad cartridge

You must have been using the heck out of that phone. Everyone's usage patterns and areas are different but I could easily get two days out of the evo even with little wifi coverage.

Yup...u might say that..... I use slacker radio a lot at work.....:D:):P

posted using my super FK'N htcEVO4gLTE

Btw.... Id love to see how can I get 2 days from it!!!!!

posted using my super FK'N htcEVO4gLTE