Network Vision/LTE - Puerto Rico/Virgin Islands Market

Gab2012

Ok. How do I do that?

There isn't a minimum amount that's required but just know that s4gru is a privately owned and operated website that is supported by us(the members) so feel free to donate what you are able to donate.

• Like 1

Try the custom PRL by Digiblur it does wonders ! ;)

I had it but nothing also, I updated my SGS3 to JB official and did a PRL update also. Gonna flash the PRL once again and see how it goes, but Im not gonna make it to the Hato Rey or Bayamon areas. I do have Sensorly on whenever Im moving around.

I'm from Las Piedras, was driving from my home to Caguas using Carr 30, connected to LTE using my galaxy nexus but can't keep the connection stable enough to use it with "Sensorly". Also, the 3G is EVDO REV A (not ehrpd), so the towers has LTE but not NV updated ??

I'm from Las Piedras' date=' was driving from my home to Caguas using Carr 30, connected to LTE using my galaxy nexus but can't keep the connection stable enough to use it with "Sensorly". Also, the 3G is EVDO REV A (not ehrpd), so the towers has LTE but not NV updated ??[/quote']

eHRPD is a software overlay. It can run on NV sites and legacy sites. eHRPD is not an indication of Network Vision.

Robert via Samsung Note II using Forum Runner

Yesterday I was able to connect to LTE in Bayamon using Digiblur's PRL.... To test it I use apps such as Facebook, Tweetcaster, Vevo, YouTube and Netflix... Everything was smooth... <br /><br />ubu7ugu5.jpg<br /><br />Sent from my SPH-L710 using Tapatalk 2<br /><br /><br />

Edited by epedrosa

Alright, flashed digiblurs PRL, sitting where the PR 165 meets the PR 23, entrance of Ft Buchannan, a couple of feet from where Sensorly spots LTE and 0 4G points given. Sadness... I still run Sensorly for spotting it just in case.

Edit: what time do you guys usually get your LTE signals?

Edited by Darkshneider

Alright, flashed digiblurs PRL, sitting where the PR 165 meets the PR 23, entrance of Ft Buchannan, a couple of feet from where Sensorly spots LTE and 0 4G points given. Sadness... I still run Sensorly for spotting it just in case.

Edit: what time do you guys usually get your LTE signals?

You have to turn off your data connection and wait a few seconds then turn it on again and if there is LTE available you should connect without problems...

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Tapatalk 2

what part exactly?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

im in a apartment near western plaza and my viper is reciving ehrpd i think that im reciving data from the añasco tower

im in a apartment near western plaza and my viper is reciving ehrpd i think that im reciving data from the añasco tower

download netmonitor from the play store and click on the map. If you can post a screenshot of the map with the tower.

I think you are right, the site labeled 274 is north of western plaza If I'm not mistaken.

download netmonitor from the play store and click on the map. If you can post a screenshot of the map with the tower.

I think you are right, the site labeled 274 is north of western plaza If I'm not mistaken.

cell 274 is in the vertedero area but my phone usually locks data from the añasco one and voice in the 274