Network Vision/LTE - Puerto Rico/Virgin Islands Market

Gab2012

In wich part of yabucoa???

Starting from JR Reynolds road # 3 all the way to down town. When I get back to Humacao I get 3G only and very slow Internet. Does anybody know when Humacao will get a boost????

So basically what digiblur says is that we should update to the latest PRL ending in xx009 and we should get LtE if its available? Anything in particular we have to do to get LtE? Besides the PRL I'm using a Note 2

No quite the opposite.

If you were thinking of flashing the prl I sent but haven't yet or had no means to do it just hit update prl on your phone instead.

Sent from my C64 w/Epyx FastLoad cartridge

My GOD!! LTE in Yabucoa. That's a suprise. Only if Humacao and Las Piedras get it.

Yes Yabucoa!! I couldn't believe it either. Well just have to wait and see what happens and maybe see some LTE in Humacao and Las Piedras soon.

digiblur:

I updated the PRL directly from my phone and got 55009, not the 25009 you guys got. What should I do?

Thank you for all your help

You either have a note 2, iphone, or photon lte then.

Sent from my C64 w/Epyx FastLoad cartridge

Yes it's amazing! Sprints version runs great and has very little bloat ware. Everything is very smooth and battery life is amazing. I'm also testing AT&Ts and T-Mobiles version, AT&T's has amazingly stupid amount of bloatware, Tmos has some lag its weird but it has to be something with the OS. I had a chance to play with Sprints Optimus G it's pretty cool but the fact that at this point a phone is being released with ICS it's just silly and they have a bad track record with updates. AT&Ts also suffer from the same problem. Just my 2 cents

• Like 3

I think we are going to see battery life go way up once we can get and hold an lte connection. Moving data slowly over cdma is a real battery drain regardless of lte requiring more power.

Sent from my SPH-L900 using Tapatalk 2

• Like 2

Lte in yabucoa is a great thing. It just means we are going to get lte everywhere

Sent from my SPH-L900 using Tapatalk 2

I already tried LTE in Yabucoa, connected in highway 53 to "Aguacate", using my Nexus. It's really fast, like 15 to 20 MB.

My Nexus can't switch automatically from 3G to 4G, I needed to do the Airplane mode trick. I think went Sprint implement eHRPD, the phone will switch seamlessly???

No sites accepted in Puerto Rico this week. Work on sites probably continued, but they probably did not have any inspections from Sprint.

Robert via Samsung Note II using Forum Runner

• Like 2