Network Vision/LTE - Puerto Rico/Virgin Islands Market

Gab2012

WELL ALL THE COAST SEEMS TO BE DONE EXCEPT MAYAGUEZ DOWNTOWN ....ANYBODY KNOWS WHEN?

I hope the ups amd downs from a couple of days is due to them working on the towers.....

posted using my super FK'N htcEVO4gLTE

WELL ALL THE COAST SEEMS TO BE DONE EXCEPT MAYAGUEZ DOWNTOWN ....ANYBODY KNOWS WHEN?

I hope the ups amd downs from a couple of days is due to them working on the towers.....

posted using my super FK'N htcEVO4gLTE

Hey Digiblur, what is the best prl that you use for your Evo LTE, I'm using the stock 25009

Not really a best per say.. But I have had very horrible speeds downtown for a while and sometimes data will not even work even though I have a -65dbm signal. So I roam quite a bit and require a 3g roaming prl which is 56xxx.

Sent from my C64 w/Epyx FastLoad cartridge

I Finally got some LTE in Hato Rey with the iphone 5! This speedtest was taken in the building in front of the Popular Center Building. I also had LTE in some spots near Jesus T Pinero and some other spots.

2uf59vk.jpg

This is a pretty good speed, considering the signal strength is horrible right now in Hato Rey, which is unusual (always 5 bars here)

Edited by herbert7890
  • Like 2

I'm in santurce and basically have no signal. I wonder if they have been putting off repairing towers as nv was coming soon. I know from other sources that sprint is slow to deal with their infrastructure repair and maintenance in Puerto Rico

I got a Note 2 yesterday I loaded digiblurs xx76 PRL I went to an area in Carolina that has confirmed LTE I powered on and off turned off mobile data and nothing I got full bars but 0 data. Can somebody please give me any ideas?

Where did you get the note 2?

In Carolina I got full bars but data speeds are horrible.

I Finally got some LTE in Hato Rey with the iphone 5! This speedtest was taken in the building in front of the Popular Center Building. I also had LTE in some spots near Jesus T Pinero and some other spots.

This is a pretty good speed' date=' considering the signal strength is horrible right now in Hato Rey, which is unusual (always 5 bars here)[/quote']

3 bars LTE inside of a building is good. That is a solid midrange signal performance. And it will not likely get much better when the network is fully deployed.

Robert via Nexus 7 using Forum Runner

Where did you get the note 2?

In Carolina I got full bars but data speeds are horrible.

Sprint Android devices never show LTE signal strength, even when the 4G icon is shown. http://s4gru.com/index.php?/topic/2040-bars-lie-for-lte-signal-strength-how-to-determine-your-actual-lte-signal-strength/

Robert via Nexus 7 using Forum Runner

Also what speeds are you referring to as terrible?

Sorry for the confusion. I was referring to 3G NV speeds in Carolina.

I also wanted to know where did he get his GN2, because I want to get one. Are they available in PR stores?

Sorry for the confusion. I was referring to 3G NV speeds in Carolina.

I also wanted to know where did he get his GN2, because I want to get one. Are they available in PR stores?

Of course they are, any sprint store should have them in stock.

• Like 1

Out of curiosity, If Sprint has about 250 cell sites in Puerto Rico how many sites does AT&T have. Given their coverage is it double that of Sprint? Is there somewhere I can see cell sites on a map for the different carriers like I see here for Sprint?