Network Vision/LTE - New York City Market

Ace41690

Take this back, unfortunately, as you probably have noticed...NOTE 3 is NOT! Triband! disappointing!

WHAT! I thought that phone would've been does it at least have 800 ?

Sent from my iPhone 5 using Tapatalk

WHAT! I thought that phone would've been does it at least have 800 ?

Sent from my iPhone 5 using Tapatalk

Nope! Instead the two devices Sprint was talking about that are tri-band form Samsung appear to be the GS4 Mini and the Galaxy Mega. 

I am just hoping that the HTC One Max is tri-band. All of the leaks have pointed to a TD-LTE One Max in China, so I don't see how the One Max could not be tri-band here.

• Like 1

First LTE in the tip of Lower Manhattan accepted yesterday. Finally filling in some of the coverage holes in Manhattan. Sent from my HTCONE using Tapatalk 4

I was going to say something but I was afraid that I would give it away before a kod did so I just sat in silence.

Um I figured the lower east side which is even before first street and first ave is the lowest point of manhattan u can get and its full of LTE there.

Bro, theres  alot of uncovered land south of 1st street and 1st ave...LOL

Edited by nexgencpu

iPhone is always ahead of the game when it comes to LTE. This is the time to get the 5S for all your 800 needs!

Ahead? Yeah not quite. New York already has TD-LTE deployed. iPhone doesn't have acces to that. The LG G2, S4 Mini, and Galaxy Mega are Tri-Band which the iPhone is not.

• Like 1

I guess so. It makes no sense why the GS4 wasn't implemented with it being so new and the mini and mega both have it. Weird!

The GS4? That's been out for quite some time. I think you mean Note 3?

There is quite a bit of speculation on why the note 3 is not tri-band. I won't go into it, but you can read all about it on the note 3 thread. And then check out the articles/threads on the LG G2, S4 Mini, and Galaxy Mega while you're at it.

Sent from my HTC ONE

The GS4? That's been out for quite some time. I think you mean Note 3?

There is quite a bit of speculation on why the note 3 is not tri-band. I won't go into it, but you can read all about it on the note 3 thread. And then check out the articles/threads on the LG G2, S4 Mini, and Galaxy Mega while you're at it.

Sent from my HTC ONE

Thanks for the info :)