Network Vision/LTE - New York City Market

Ace41690

I can't wait until Sprint gets LTE. I'm in the process of leaving Verizon and coming over now.

You should probably wait until the network builds out more before you decide to jump ship, imo.

• Like 2

U probably right why rush over next week its too soon, maybe by August or September I need that Sero Plan. When you think things will be on the good side people?

Mid next year is when I would switch. Or if you hear unlimited data is going away.

• Like 1

Mid next year is when I would switch. Or if you hear unlimited data is going away.

i really think they should make the data plan like tmobile. make it unlimited no throttling until 5gb, and after 5gb, 3g speed only. I forgot to put wifi on the other day and youtube/netflix ate up so much data. 

If unlimited data goes away, I will switch providers.

If unlimited goes away on all carries then im going to AT&T hands down , as long as their network is still as good as it is now then i'll definitely go back to them .

i really think they should make the data plan like tmobile. make it unlimited no throttling until 5gb, and after 5gb, 3g speed only. I forgot to put wifi on the other day and youtube/netflix ate up so much data.

Throttling sucks , & you said 3G speeds , 3G speeds are nothing special , NV 3G goes from 1.50 to 2.30 from what i've seen I wouldn't want to go from 10 (Providers Varies) to 1.50-2mbps pshh ain't nobody got time fo dat lol .

If I'm not mistaken, tmobile changed from 5gb to truly unlimited. Sprint should throttle the top 5 percent like verizon does on their grandfathered LTE plan. Verizon throttles those users on the panel they are connected to until more bandwidth is free and then back to normal.

• Like 1

Throttling sucks , & you said 3G speeds , 3G speeds are nothing special , NV 3G goes from 1.50 to 2.30 from what i've seen I wouldn't want to go from 10 (Providers Varies) to 1.50-2mbps pshh ain't nobody got time fo dat lol .

It's 2G/EDGE speeds after the throttle-point. Basically 56k. (Hey, that's like Sprint 3G sometimes!)

Throttled to 0.5-2Mbps "3G" instead would be much better - 56k is unbearable to use (how did I do it before?), but it's less unbearable when it's 56k on LTE latency. Sounds strange as hell, but I had to experience it myself..

If I'm not mistaken, tmobile changed from 5gb to truly unlimited.

They have tiers, and truly unlimited is now one of them. Most customers are okay with getting throttled after 2GB or 5GB. The option of switching on demand is nice, too.

No they don't throttle and yes probably you would be gf in

Thanks for the reply. The second part wasn't a question but thanks for answering also. The ones who are grandfathered in shouldn't worry about if sprint gives up unlimited data you will be good to go. I got the Note 2 on verizon but figure since I want the Note 3 and I got unlimited data I got to pay full price which sucks. My family plan is also about $185. Compared to sprint which would be about $135 a month on 2 sero plans. I think the latest I will switch will be about August. Edited by daboybk