Network Vision/LTE - New York City Market

Ace41690

nice! Where about in new Rochelle? It seems that lately there has been little to no 3g to LTE site upgrades in lower Westchester county.

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk

This was by Main st and Weyman ave. I was picking up stuff I needed from Home Depot.

It would be even better if B26 were ready by Regal New Roc Movie complex, its my go to spot for movies, best screens around, parking and decent crowd.

This was by Main st and Weyman ave. I was picking up stuff I needed from Home Depot.

It would be even better if B26 were ready by Regal New Roc Movie complex, its my go to spot for movies, best screens around, parking and decent crowd.

Ridge hill is nice also. Tho, I'm not sure how Sprint is performing over there

Any issues in nyc right now? My sister told me she has full bars but when she tries to make a call she gets a "no signal" message. I told her to restart and test texting and Internet. She can get all that and receives calls but cannot place calls on an upgraded lte site in Washington Heights.

Any issues in nyc right now? My sister told me she has full bars but when she tries to make a call she gets a "no signal" message. I told her to restart and test texting and Internet. She can get all that and receives calls but cannot place calls on an upgraded lte site in Washington Heights.

Happening only at one site? 

Isn't the home Depot across the highway where stu Leonards is?

yes sir. I'm there almost every day. Renovating my house which isn't far from there. I believe the sprint tower is located on the silo at stu leonards

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk

Had the 8T8R gone live in New York or it just the clearwire sites?

No 8t8r equipment has gone live anywhere in the US as of yet, its still FIT testing in Chicago as of now. Luckily Clear has been excellent here in NYC! 

Also, at the rate that Sprint has been installing 8t8r, I have a feeling they will launch a massive amount of markets simultaneously before the end of the year.

Unfortunately, no one has confirmed seeing any 8t8r antennas in NYC thus far.

No 8t8r equipment has gone live anywhere in the US as of yet, its still FIT testing in Chicago as of now. Luckily Clear has been excellent here in NYC!

Also, at the rate that Sprint has been installing 8t8r, I have a feeling they will launch a massive amount of markets simultaneously before the end of the year.

Unfortunately, no one has confirmed seeing any 8t8r antennas in NYC thus far.

i dont know if is 8t8r tower but is one a block away from my house has band 41 and is not clear site, at least is not in the maps.

Sent from my Nexus 10 using Tapatalk

i dont know if is 8t8r tower but is one a block away from my house has band 41 and is not clear site, at least is not in the maps.

Sent from my Nexus 10 using Tapatalk

Try to get a pic of the site, then we can confirm what type of antennas are there...