Network Vision/LTE - Missouri Market (includes St. Louis)

riddlebox

I posted in the this thread this morning I picked up 0560C202 this morning which is labeled as Manchester in progress near 141 and Big Bend. I picked it up along 44 in Fenton. Also still have not picked up Hwy 30 and Ottomeyer on the south side of High Ridge accepted 2-3 weeks ago I'm thinking red stick.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk - now Free

Verified hex and good LTE data for Sullivan, MO (056212XX), Leasburg, MO (056211XX) and Cuba, MO (056219XX).  I'm not sure about fulling mapping though.  Sensorly crashed on me at some point during my drive.  I'll remap on Monday morning.

Waynesville, MO (05614BXX) was still a no show.

• Like 1

Ha! Just sold my broken laptop for more than I paid for my new laptop! 

Also, large update coming momentarily.

I guess the deal fell through. Accepted the guys offer of $120 on ebay and he hasnt replied.

First post here...I've been watching this thread before page #200 because I live in Springfield, MO. I have been a Sprint customer since 2007 and I have hated the fact that I can't even make a call or use google maps in the center of town ever since I've been on this network. The progress has been pretty good, but nothing too exciting until I was at the Spfd Brew Co. last night and got the report that I have attached...which is why I have decided to finally post on here. A couple of my friends and I are on Sprint and we're pretty excited now. Just thought I'd post and reconize all the work you guys put into this thread and site.

post-25463-0-88505500-1382201167_thumb.png

• Like 3

What is the purpose of donut mode? Some tower seem to never hit it and some stay in it forever. For example Halls Ferry and Parker.

As far as we know, none. Seems to be an error integrating the site into the network.

Sent from my HTCONE using Tapatalk

As far as we know, none. Seems to be an error integrating the site into the network.

So basically we have to wait till the Market goes live to call and complain to Sprint?

So basically we have to wait till the Market goes live to call and complain to Sprint?

Pretty much. And even then they may not have any clue what you're taking about since you more likely know more about the network than they do, unless you get through to engineering or something like that.

Verified hex and good LTE data for Sullivan, MO (056212XX), Leasburg, MO (056211XX) and Cuba, MO (056219XX). I'm not sure about fulling mapping though. Sensorly crashed on me at some point during my drive. I'll remap on Monday morning.

Remapped all of these towers this morning.

Waynesville, MO (05614BXX) was still a no show.

I was not able to connect to the Waynesville (05614BXX) tower again this morning. After this many weeks do we have another red stick?

Did get this Waynesville site about a month ago. west side

2013-09-21092602_zpsec2ff627.png

Not that tower.  The other one 05614BXX

I am updating the SCID Maps momentarily. If any of you who have posted some in the last few weeks could take a look at the maps and see if there are any that you posted that I did not get to I would appreciate that. I have just been so busy and without Steve's help some things got missed. 

Hey guys....you know we are on the public side right? Site ID's.

Whoopsies.  Didn't even see it was in the reply.  I've edited mine.

ATTN Fenton people we've been waiting for this. According to the sheet this is 141/44 picked up along 44 and N Highway Dr between Chrysler and when I pulled into Maritz I didn't travel any closer to the tower I pulled into Maritz. The other screen shot is the Big Bend near 141 Manchester that is not marked reported 4g on the sheet as it picks up along the same stretch of 44 as well as 141/Carmen Posted ImagePosted Image

• Like 2

ATTN Fenton people we've been waiting for this. According to the sheet this is 141/44 picked up along 44 and N Highway Dr between Chrysler and when I pulled into Maritz I didn't travel any closer to the tower I pulled into Maritz. The other screen shot is the Big Bend near 141 Manchester that is not marked reported 4g on the sheet as it picks up along the same stretch of 44 as well as 141/Carmen

Big Bend near 141 was accepted over the weekend.

ATTN Fenton people we've been waiting for this. According to the sheet this is 141/44 picked up along 44 and N Highway Dr between Chrysler and when I pulled into Maritz I didn't travel any closer to the tower I pulled into Maritz. The other screen shot is the Big Bend near 141 Manchester that is not marked reported 4g on the sheet as it picks up along the same stretch of 44 as well as 141/Carmen yma9ugaq.jpg

Looks like I rolled through there 10 minutes after you, haha.

uploadfromtaptalk1382443317311.jpg

Looks like I rolled through there 10 minutes after you, haha.

uploadfromtaptalk1382443317311.jpg

actually Ahead by 14 minutes my 141/44 shot was 6:40 the big bend was 6:16 yesterday. I was running behind this morning just posted before you haha

• Like 1