Network Vision/LTE - Missouri Market (includes St. Louis)

riddlebox

I mapped a tower on sensorly earlier tonight that is in between union and Washington Missouri at the corner of Clearview and hwy47. I could only get LTE when I was within 15 to 20 feet of the site before it dropped off and sensorly only reports it as being one or 2 bars of signal. I was able to get 10 Meg download speeds though. So what's up with that? Is this a donut site or something?

I mapped a tower on sensorly earlier tonight that is in between union and Washington Missouri at the corner of Clearview and hwy47. I could only get LTE when I was within 15 to 20 feet of the site before it dropped off and sensorly only reports it as being one or 2 bars of signal. I was able to get 10 Meg download speeds though. So what's up with that? Is this a donut site or something?

Did you get a SCID of 3 digit? Did you have lte signal prior to connecting to that tower?

This was probably a weak signal from the St. Clair site.

Some interesting news maybe coming from Sprint soon.  Might be a way to keep up with the Technology in the new Tri-band phones that are right around the corner.

http://www.androidcentral.com/sprint-ready-join-phone-financing-party-one-program

There is a thread open right now about this

http://s4gru.com/index.php?/topic/4664-sprint-one-up-programbreaking-news-response-to-jumpedgenext/

I've been heavily mapping High Ridge since last night and it will change again when the tower just south of High Ridge is done as well but for now I've done most of my normal commute routes which are on 30 as well as back roads

Sent from my HTC One on Tapatalk Beta 4