Galaxy S10 family Discussion Thread (was rumors and news)

xdfgf

3 minutes ago, danlodish345 said:

Another close up shot.. quite a bit of noise in the picture

Yes, that's why I think Samsung is not being honest about what the third lens is for.  I'm guessing it is not a real zoom lens, but I'd like to be wrong.  It's just the excessive noise and artifacts that say it's digital zoom.

Yes, that's why I think Samsung is not being honest about what the third lens is for.  I'm guessing it is not a real zoom lens, but I'd like to be wrong.  It's just the excessive noise and artifacts that say it's digital zoom.
Exactly I couldn't agree with you more.

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

It should be noted that in certain conditions the device will used a cropped image from the main sensor instead of the second lens. That was the case on the S9+ too. I can't say that I've seen the same smudginess that you guys are mentioning on my device.

Here are 3 unedited pictures I took last Thursday for comparison between the zoom and the other 2 sensors.

97UufjW.jpg

kEHhEFR.jpg

ELufJgX.jpg

• Like 5

It should be noted that in certain conditions the device will used a cropped image from the main sensor instead of the second lens. That was the case on the S9+ too. I can't say that I've seen the same smudginess that you guys are mentioning on my device.
Here are 3 unedited pictures I took last Thursday for comparison between the zoom and the other 2 sensors.
97UufjW.jpg
kEHhEFR.jpg
ELufJgX.jpg
Night shot with a wide-angle and the main lens both on auto.bd0a3bed69cb3b8684702165a2e4fe76.jpg4e507d3ccdea4be20a3a12c3a5d06c71.jpg

Anyone with s10+ having any text or dropped call issues today?

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

No sir. Data speeds are a little bit on the unstable side

Nice apartment

Sent from my SM-G965U1 using Tapatalk

Thank you. I've been living in this condo for almost two years. ironically enough for me the nearest Shell site to me is only point eight miles away. But yes it is a nice place only problem lack of soundproofing.

I upgraded from the s9 plus to the S10. So far I'm kind of disappointed with the battery life.

So an I, think it seems to be the same drain for me.

• Like 1

So an I, think it seems to be the same drain for me.

Yes it is unfortunately. I mean the phone's not bad but in terms of battery life it's disappointing. I only got this phone the other day so I may just return it tomorrow.

• Like 2

Yes it is unfortunately. I mean the phone's not bad but in terms of battery life it's disappointing. I only got this phone the other day so I may just return it tomorrow.

I'm keeping it but going to give to my mom and get the note 10 with her upgrade.

I'm keeping it but going to give to my mom and get the note 10 with her upgrade.

I don't know if I want to keep this phone on cuz I sunk like 500 something dollars into this phone to finance it and if I'm to have a phone that I need to put on the charger multiple times a day then it's not worth it to me

• Like 2

I had a friend bring my S10 Plus to the UK for me. Obviously I can't activate it here but thought since I got the Sprint version from Samsung it might be unlocked until it turned on. I thought it would lock if I turned it on and it sense the Sprint sim card so I took it out before turning it on. To my surprise it was already locked. I guess I'll have to wait until I get home to really use it. 

More outdoor pictures.15193405868bfc8c75f44a2b1257270d.jpg6d3b19f4340a65b78a02e4e5207302f2.jpgb1f6c58e2542f321acf30a0fca91f302.jpgf858c28525d97b1ee7c446617ff472cb.jpg6399d929d23cf44cdb95c89736d7adcd.jpg

That best buy looks familiar where is that?

Battery life has been fantastic for me thus far, no issues at all. Much better than my out going s9+ and much better than my current note 9. I have yet to have the battery die on me during the day no matter how i'm using it. 

• Like 1

Battery life has been fantastic for me thus far, no issues at all. Much better than my out going s9+ and much better than my current note 9. I have yet to have the battery die on me during the day no matter how i'm using it. 
I have had it for over a day and I can say I've had to put the phone on the charger four times

I have had it for over a day and I can say I've had to put the phone on the charger four times

Is there any different in terms of carrier aggregation combos or anything else between the S10+ and S9+ other than the battery?;

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, danlodish345 said:

Ha ha, takes a couple days to settle in. It'll get better 

Me too. Now that the phone has settled in I don't have to put it on the charger until I go to bed and it will have about 40% remaining. And I'm playing with it constantly.

Sent from my SM-G973U1 using Tapatalk

2 minutes ago, danlodish345 said:

Well I don't know what you are doing with your phone but thats definitely not normal. 

• Like 2