Galaxy S10 family Discussion Thread (was rumors and news)

xdfgf

19 minutes ago, mmark27 said:

Except it's not in all markets, right? So those others of us will just lose the Calling Plus?

Calling Plus is no longer being added to new devices unfortunately. Would have been cool to have the option still for those that aren't in market's that have VoLTE live. 

13 minutes ago, nexgencpu said:

This sh%t just made my damn day!!!

Indeed, this is awesome. Can't wait until I get home so I can actually activate this phone, I am home now with it but on my lunch so I don't have enough time to devote to it currently. 4 hours to go! I must say this thing is sexy in Prism White my god. :D

15 minutes ago, nexgencpu said:

This sh%t just made my damn day!!!

Indeed, this is awesome. Can't wait until I get home so I can actually activate this phone, I am home now with it but on my lunch so I don't have enough time to devote to it currently. 4 hours to go! I must say this thing is sexy in Prism White my god. :D

Edited by BlueAngel
stupid lag

12 minutes ago, mmark27 said:

okay, how do we get the Galaxy Buds now that we're all activated??

You do it through the Samsung app

Just now, BlueAngel said:

Can't get my damn phone to activate online or through the phone itself...

I always have to online chat with Sprint to activate my phones. Always. So frustrating. Just do the online chat, it's the easiest. 

4 minutes ago, mmark27 said:

Shop Samsung then My Inbox.

EDIT: They ship the week of March 18th!!!!

Yeah, I meant shop samsung. 

5 minutes ago, mmark27 said:

I always have to online chat with Sprint to activate my phones. Always. So frustrating. Just do the online chat, it's the easiest. 

That's if you can even get to the chat, thing is hardly ever open always busy.

Really loving this phone as of now, fingerprint sensor works great once you know where to press and for how long. Removed all of the bloatware, got all of my settings situated it's feeling pretty good and no more awkward than my 9+ was considering they are literally the same physical size. The camera notch doesn't bother me whatsoever, I am surprised I was able to get over that so fast. :D

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Really loving this phone as of now, fingerprint sensor works great once you know where to press and for how long. Removed all of the bloatware, got all of my settings situated it's feeling pretty good and no more awkward than my 9+ was considering they are literally the same physical size. The camera notch doesn't bother me whatsoever, I am surprised I was able to get over that so fast. [emoji3]
My setup 6248c329b74fc6ff3ff870c928f667e4.jpg

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

34 minutes ago, imex99 said:

My setup 6248c329b74fc6ff3ff870c928f667e4.jpg

Too much going on there, I hated the clustered look on ios and won't have it on android. I keep nothing on my home screen, no pages either, if I want my apps I swipe up or down. Nice and clean.

24lo85g.jpg

Edited by BlueAngel
  • Like 1

Too much going on there, I hated the clustered look on ios and won't have it on android. I keep nothing on my home screen, no pages either, if I want my apps I swipe up or down. Nice and clean.
24lo85g.jpg

Agree but everything I use daily....

Samsung didn't include my SIM card so I'm gonna have to order one and hope it arrives Friday. 
Ouch, different sim from ur last phone I guess....

53 minutes ago, JossMan said:

I have the Galaxy Forever, I am still debating on pulling the trigger on the S10.  Is it worth it for any of you coming from an S9+

Yes I love it, you quickly forget about the hole. Better in everything I've seen so far.