Samsung Galaxy S7 & S7 Edge User Thread

SturgeonGeneral

I'm on the beta and I just noticed the incoming call issue yesterday after the 4th update. My phone does nothing but ring. I have to unlock the screen then go into the notification area to answer the call. I don't get many calls so not sure if this is new since the update.

The only other issue I have had is wifi dropping and reconnecting periodically. Not sure yet if that's been fixed in the update.

Sent from my SM-G930P using Tapatalk

Hey all, just got a gs7e. How do I get in on the beta?

Sent from my SM-G935P using Tapatalk

If they are still taking people in the beta program just go to the samsung apps look for "Galaxy beta program" and "samsung members" install them and open it will guide you through the process. Good luck

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

Anyone else have the last beta kill wifi calling SMS with airplane mode on?

Sent from my SM-G930P using Tapatalk

Yes, it is broken on my S7 edge with the last (most recent) beta.  Here's hoping the final release has it working.

• Like 1

Official 7.0 Nougat software is now rolling out to users who are using the beta software first.  

Also, has 3x CA been enabled, I know Sprint was targeting early 2017 to enable 3x CA on the S7.

• Like 3

Samsung ending beta program. I thought they beta test 7.1 before releasing it next month. But oh well.

http://www.ibtimes.com/samsung-terminates-galaxy-s7-s7-edge-beta-program-official-nougat-update-release-next-2467900?ft=739nr

Is it possible we get beta from 3rd party sites?

I'm receiving an update right now non beta user for S7 edge. Size: 495.09 MB

G935PVPU4APL6/G935PSPT4APL6/6935PVPU4APL6

What's new:

-Removed new application: Milk Music

-The performance of LTE has been improved

-The stability of WiFi has been improved

-The stability of Hotspot has been improved

-The security of your device has been improved

I'm receiving an update right now non beta user for S7 edge. Size: 495.09 MB

G935PVPU4APL6/G935PSPT4APL6/6935PVPU4APL6

What's new:

-Removed new application: Milk Music

-The performance of LTE has been improved

-The stability of WiFi has been improved

-The stability of Hotspot has been improved

-The security of your device has been improved

I received this update as well. Still Android 6

Not sure I've noticed this before. Doesn't mean it wasn't happening.

Took the update the other day. Looks to be uploading on Band 25 and downloading on Band 26. I would think if these devices had the capability of using different bands for different functions that it would be the other way around ... Down on 25 and up on 26.

Am I reading this right?

f508ec8c1a114db56572f52c33b0027e.jpg

Also did a speed test just for fun. (I'm indoors)

bcd4a741c60dab9ff39d7d084f79e780.jpg