Samsung Galaxy S7 & S7 Edge User Thread

SturgeonGeneral

Go to your samsung apps store find it and update that's how i got mine to update. Works fine.

Sent from my SM-G935P using Tapatalk

Thanks! That worked! I was trying to update from the app before!

Can anyone try this changing the notifications in settings for hangouts. Everytime I try to access it just for hangouts it crashes the settings app. I basically don't want the preview banner on top to pop up when I get a new a message.

• Like 1

Yep I also found a bug this morning with the alarm I accidentally pushed another button instead of swiping the alarm off and it just disappeared the option to turn it off and the alarm kept going off so I had to restart my phone????

Looks like Samsung is really accepting feedback and suggestions. I made a few suggestions and theu said it will be in the next update or final release. If you happen to be in the beta, this is your chance to help.

Looks like Samsung is really accepting feedback and suggestions. I made a few suggestions and theu said it will be in the next update or final release. If you happen to be in the beta, this is your chance to help.

How do you make suggestions?

Looks like they made those long touch options bigger! WiFi toggle still broken even though they said it was fixed in the next update. Glad they made the notifications smaller!

Sent from my SM-T813 using Tapatalk

Well the latest build has killed wifi calling with airplane mode for me. I get a pop up saying it cant operate without proper connectivity, and to turn airplane mode off. Sigh. Back to square one.

Sent from my SM-G930P using Tapatalk

Don't know what to say because it works just fine for me.

Don't know what to say because it works just fine for me.

Well to make things even stranger, it started working on my end this afternoon.  I did the exact same steps I did before, and got no pop-up this time, and it works perfectly.  This is on the same WIFI network I tried earlier in the day too.  

The Facebook crashing bug seems to be back. Everytime I try an instant article it crashes.

Haven't been having that issue either.