Marcelo Claure, Town Hall Meetings, New Family Share Pack Plan, Unlimited Individual Plan, Discussion Thread

joshuam

Couldn't have said it better Robert. I sure hope that editorial goes viral.

Sent from my iPhone 6 using Crapatalk

I tweeted Robert's editorial to Marcelo. Here is hoping he will at least read it and understand our concern.  :fingers:

• Like 8

I'm sure that policy will be changed before the weeks out.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

This shot is as easy as one with a bow an arrow where the tip of the arrow is already stuck dead center of the target.

• Like 3

This is really the first time I've thought about jumping ship. I stuck through the growing pains because I believed in the turnaround - it was happening, and there was evidence of improvement every day.

This is pretty crappy for the people who rode out the bumps in NV and stuck with Sprint during the lean years. If this 600Kbps policy goes across all plans, that's going to be extremely problematic. This just derailed all of the goodwill and momentum Marcelo has made since taking over.

• Like 18

This is really the first time I've thought about jumping ship. I stuck through the growing pains because I believed in the turnaround - it was happening, and there was evidence of improvement every day.

This is pretty crappy for the people who rode out the bumps in NV and stuck with Sprint during the lean years. If this 600Kbps policy goes across all plans, that's going to be extremely problematic. This just derailed all of the goodwill and momentum Marcelo has made since taking over.

It definitely better not go across all plans.  It would kill Sprint.  Although, their network performance would go through the roof quickly!  :lol:

• Like 2

It definitely better not go across all plans.  It would kill Sprint.  Although, their network performance would go through the roof quickly!   :lol:

I just wanted to say that was a nice write up on the wall Robert, very well put together.

• Like 8

I urge you all who are concerned about the 600kbps to Tweet Marcelo.  Including the hashtag #AllInDOA is good too.

sbolen's post above really needs to get ingrained into Marcelo's head.  When you are losing the most loyal who stuck by Sprint, it really is bad.

• Like 10

I just wanted to say that was a nice write up on the wall Robert, very well put together.

It would have been much better and cleaned up if I had more time.  I had to rush.

Long time Sprint customer here with 4 lines.  I agree with every single word of your post.

• Like 2

I doubt this new plan will be sticking around for long. I really hope all the bad press has given them second thoughts.

I had wondered if they want people off unlimited data how they would go about doing it, either entice people off by giving rewards and price cuts, or if they would make them want to leave the plan by making it horrid... Although it doesn't effect existing plans this is a step in the wrong direction.

I was really hoping they would do something innovative with pricing for their next plans...

• Like 1

I really feel Marcelo and Sprint will do the right thing here.  We just need to make our voices heard.  Rallying behind the #AllinDOA hashtag will help unify our voices.

• Like 12

Did they focus group this or just blindly roll it out? All of the hype around the simple plan structure is taking a backseat to 600 Kbps caps on streaming. Seems like a decision by fiat rather than thought out and executed.

• Like 1

Perhaps a change.org petition is in order? Hashtags and articles are nice, but to get a petition on his desk with thousands, if not tens of thousands of signatures is a much louder voice.

Sent from my iPhone 6

• Like 3

Whew! Just got through reading through the posts here from today and did a lot of post liking to most of the posts I've read here.

Since I agree the 600 speed thing isn't good and most of you wrote basically what I would have said, I'll keep this post short.

If Sprint really needed/wanted a throttle on video speed, HD video needs a minimum of 3mbps, which also is the rate flac audio seems to play best on, minimum.

• Like 1

Verizon just simply takes the option of streaming at higher than 480p away on YouTube. Sneaky way to cut down usage.

Is that for both the data (per gb) and the unlimited plan, or just on the unlimited plan. I can't see Verizon doing this on the data plan, as it could prevent overages and extra income.

Verizon just simply takes the option of streaming at higher than 480p away on YouTube. Sneaky way to cut down usage.

I'm not sure where you're getting that from, I stream 1080p video on Verizon just fine. There isn't anything I can say that hasn't already been mentioned by other members. #AllInDOA

Sent from my VS980 4G using Tapatalk

uploadfromtaptalk1435701998274.png

• Like 2

341abb416f2662cceed38540b5cd354c.jpg
  • Like 7