Network Vision/LTE - West Kentucky Market (Louisville, Evansville, Bowling Green)

bgguy

I pass two Towers in Evansville on a regular basis and have seen no activity around them. It's coming south from Indy. It looks like they have it in Bloomington, IN now. Taking care of the big College towns.

Bloomington is in the Indianapolis market. That's why it is being worked on. The entire Indy market is being worked on. The fact that it is a college town is irrelevant. In fact, it was the last city of size in the Indy market to get Sprint LTE.

Robert via Nexus 7 with Tapatalk HD

I read a lot of moaning from people in Ohio about how slow progress has been there but Southern Indiana especially Southwest Indiana including the Evansville metro area has still not seen any activity

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Tapatalk 2

Found two more sites with work about to begin in Louisville today. One had panels, new cabling, and RRU's laying on the ground but no new cabinets. Other site only had cabinets that I could see. Hoping to see the completed sites start broadcasting soon.

• Like 1

FYI for you all, I found a site with Panels and RRUs installed just SE of Paducah yesterday. I-66/24 and hwy 68 just east of Reidland. Will be on the sponsors maps once they are refreshed (unless of course it gets 3G accepted before that!)

• Like 2

13 more cities were announced and Louisville wasn't one of them .

Doesn't really matter. There are several sites with new equipment up. they'll be turned on very soon. They'll probably announce Louisville as it reaches 50% completion or so.

FYI for you all, I found a site with Panels and RRUs installed just SE of Paducah yesterday. I-66/24 and hwy 68 just east of Reidland. Will be on the sponsors maps once they are refreshed (unless of course it gets 3G accepted before that!)

I haven't been able to stop and see but I have noticed 3G speeds in excess of 2 Mbps on that tower and others around there.

• Like 1

One of my friends that work at a hotel said that the Sprint is bringing up they lte network this week they are staying at the hotel where he works at

are you saying that they are picking up a LTE signal? Where exactly? In louisville?

Sent from my SPH-L900 using Tapatalk 2

The guys that work on the cell tower said all everything is in place and the two weeks they will be testing them sheet that they are going to turn on evening on at once so they checked in last night you where value place in furn creek is that's what they see staying

The guys that work on the cell tower said all everything is in place and the two weeks they will be testing them sheet that they are going to turn on evening on at once so they checked in last night you where value place in furn creek is that's what they see staying

What?

What?

I think he's trying to say that there are some Sprint techs at a hotel in fern creek. He has talked to them and they stated that LTE system testing was starting over the next two weeks. I think at night or something like that. Just trying to translate. ..I not very good at translation. ;)

Hey Robert, does this sound like a typical scenario?

What?

I think he's trying to say that there are some Sprint techs at a hotel in fern creek. He has talked to them and they stated that LTE system testing was starting over the next two weeks. I think at night or something like that. Just trying to translate. ..I not very good at translation. ;)

No. Although I'm not exactly sure what was said. Did someone channel Boomhauer?

Robert from Note 2 using Tapatalk 4 Beta

• Like 2

What?

No. Although I'm not exactly sure what was said. Did someone channel Boomhauer?

Robert from Note 2 using Tapatalk 4 Beta

LOL! My week attempt at translation.

• Like 1

It's extremely difficult to read posts with blatant grammatical errors.  Please try and use proper punctuation and spelling when posting comments.  Otherwise, your message gets lost in a confusing sea of mistakes.

If you use map trip, it will plot the points to the map where you have LTE. Nothing is showing up as of now. Thanks for the report.

I don't live in Glasgow, it was my sister who sent it to me, and it was her first time doing anything like this. So, can't expect her to get understand everything I needed. I've been a long time lurker, just never had a reason to post until now.

• Like 1

I don't live in Glasgow, it was my sister who sent it to me, and it was her first time doing anything like this. So, can't expect her to get understand everything I needed. I've been a long time lurker, just never had a reason to post until now.

Welcome to the club!