The Official Birthday Thread

twospirits

Considering that we have a few birthday posts in the forum, I figured why not start an official one here in the off-topic section.

And as luck would have it, we will start with the thread off with the number one person here in the forums.

Happy Birthday Robert, aka Mr. S4GRU himself.

Congrats on completing another trip around the sun. :P

Hope you have a great day and thanks once again for creating this awesome forum.

TS out

• Like 15

Great idea, TS!

Happy birthday, Robert! Thank you for all the time and devotion you put into this great site!

• Like 1

And as a Christian, I'm grateful to share my birthday with Easter. My favorite holiday of the year. Although, I prefer fried chicken to ham.

I always thought it ironic that we Christians celebrate Easter with ham. Jesus was Hebrew and did not partake in swine. It would be much more appropriate to have lamb. Although, since Jesus is the lamb, that would be like eating the Savior. Hmmm...

Maybe we should just fast for Easter?

LOL

Thanks for the birthday wishes. You guys are great! It's the sense of community that makes it all worthwhile! I have gained so many friends through S4GRU. I have no idea where all if this goes in the future. But for now I will enjoy the ride.

Robert via Samsung Note II via Tapatalk

• Like 16

And as a Christian, I'm grateful to share my birthday with Easter. My favorite holiday of the year. Although, I prefer fried chicken to ham.

I always thought it ironic that we Christians celebrate Easter with ham. Jesus was Hebrew and did not partake in swine. It would be much more appropriate to have lamb. Although, since Jesus is the lamb, that would be like eating the Savior. Hmmm...

LOL

Thanks for the birthday wishes. You guys are great! It's the sense of community that makes it all worthwhile! I have gained so many friends through S4GRU. I have no idea where all if this goes in the future. But for now I will enjoy the ride.

.....or just have fried chicken (you see, you already answered your own question)! Happy bday/Happy Easter!
  • Like 1

Happy Birthday Robert!

I echo others comments. Thank you for all of your hard work. While I personally, don't post much, I have learned so much from you and the other members of this great site.

While, honestly, some of the technical language is a little beyond me, I can say, I have started learning some of that took.

Anyways, Happy Birthday Robert, and Happy Easter too!

Thank you for all you and your staff do to make this a Great Site!

• Like 1

Happy birthday Robert. If u ever drive through McPherson, ill buy you some chicken. B-)

Boneless, skinless, baked, right?

AJ

ENJOY THE BIRTHDAY! Wish I could air deliver some good southern cookin' there for your birthday. No one should have to choose between Chicken and Ham. Earlier today I had the chicken, ham, roast and a big fat portion of mac n cheese, turnip greens, baked beans and field peas.

• Like 1

ENJOY THE BIRTHDAY! Wish I could air deliver some good southern cookin' there for your birthday. No one should have to choose between Chicken and Ham. Earlier today I had the chicken, ham, roast and a big fat portion of mac n cheese, turnip greens, baked beans and field peas.

The part I miss the most from my 7 years living in the South is the cuisine. Emmm.

LOL

Things that make you go hmmmm indeed. Speaking of which, can someone help me here.

TS