Network Vision/LTE Market - West Iowa/Nebraska Market (Omaha/Council Bluffs/Lincoln)

TrentAllen

Does it seem like things have really slowed here?

Yeah it's super quiet

Well, actually it's not that quiet. It's just that all the discussion has moved over to the Sponsor side thread. There's still quite a bit going on out there, just no one is posting here about it.

• Like 1

Well, actually it's not that quiet. It's just that all the discussion has moved over to the Sponsor side thread. There's still quite a bit going on out there, just no one is posting here about it.

I'm a sponsor could you provide a link. Thanks

Oh okay I found it thanks.

Could anyone confirm that there is a sprint cell site on the water tower in Papillion at Highway 370 and 88th Street, thanks.

just look at the map in the first post of the link i posted. thats every sprint tower in NE and IA. so zoom in to where you are wanting to know and if there is a pin there then there is a sprint site there, no pin = no sprint site.

• Like 1

Oh okay I found it thanks.

Could anyone confirm that there is a sprint cell site on the water tower in Papillion at Highway 370 and 88th Street, thanks.

You yourself could confirm it by looking at that map. We aren't going to talk about site locations here. If you have any questions pertaining to specific locations post them in the Nebraska/Iowa thread in the sponsors section.

So for the last month and a half they haven't been getting new sites online, which is what they're supposed to be doing. Great.

How do you know they haven't been getting new sites online? I'd say the last month and a half overall was by far the most productive 90 day period the West Iowa/Nebraska market has seen.

So for the last month and a half they haven't been getting new sites online, which is what they're supposed to be doing. Great.

Hey Simple, you should donate, then come on over to the sponsors areas to view the detailed data and quit whining about your perception of work being done in here... Most people get the idea and have no remorse, trust and believe, about donating even a menial amount to gain access to the sponsor sections of this great resource.

If you don't "get it" at minimum, can you stop with the garbage posts among those that search for good information in here and haven't taken the plunge into sponsorship. 

Please, Thank you and I hope you get it and come see what is actually happening not only here in Nebraska but across the network.  The number of NV upgrades that are made, confirmed and reported in a weeks time across the nation is quite honestly staggering to think about. 

Anything going on around 72nd and Ames. Me and my mom were at bakers are that intersection and neither of our phones were able to send texts, dial out or use the internet.

Sent from my SPH-L900 using Tapatalk 2

Not sure what exactly is going great on BUT someone else posted about not being able to send texts, dial or get data. Very strange.....

Sent from my d3rpONE using Tapatalk 4

Not sure what exactly is going on BUT someone else posted about not being able to send texts, dial or get data. Very strange.....

Sent from my d3rpONE using Tapatalk 4

Sent from my HTCONE using Tapatalk 4