Network Vision/LTE Market - West Iowa/Nebraska Market (Omaha/Council Bluffs/Lincoln)

TrentAllen

I see your Lincoln speed test and raise you an Omaha one. At Brazenhead for dinner tonight off of 78th and Dodge/Cass.

{style_image_url}/attachicon.gif 78th.jpg

You sure you weren't connected to Wifi? :rolleyes:

Sent from my EVO using Tapatalk 2

Honestly, once the network is more complete, the EVO LTE works perfectly well. A month or so after KC was launched, my EVO LTE was picking up LTE everywhere I went just fine. The problem right now is that pretty much everywhere you go if it's not right next to an active site, it's a fringe signal. When more sites are online, that won't be a problem.

So I would say stick it out and wait for a Tri-Band device.

Not all markets are spaced equally ;)

One of my lines is my old EVO LTE and driving through areas where all adjacent sites are LTE it is still an abysmal failure.

Anyone know anything about the 90th and Sorensen area, I see it maped east and west. What towers are these pulling off?

http://s4gru.com/ind...come-a-sponsor/

There is a NE/IA thread with specifics as well as a thread with all towers and statuses nation wide but you'll need to be a sponsor to access. Please consider supporting site.

Sent from my HTC d3rpONE using Tapatalk 4 Beta

I can't find the link for all towers and the status can you share

http://s4gru.com/ind...come-a-sponsor/

There is a NE/IA thread with specifics as well as a thread with all towers and statuses nation wide but you'll need to be a sponsor to access. Please consider supporting site.

I can't find the link for all towers and the status can you share

1st, Thanks for doing what you can, to support!

2nd, here is our market thread http://www.s4gru.com/index.php?/topic/636-Network-Vision-Site-Map---Nebraska/Iowa-Markets

Here is the full map http://www.s4gru.com/index.php?/topic/517-NV-Sites-Complete

Please be sure to be respectful of the wishes of out site admin's and keep information found within these threads to yourself. :)

• Like 1

Lincoln folks, is the site near O and 48th still offline? Was hoping it would be up, wanting to see how that changes the coverage on Sensorly. I feel like if they can get a couple more sites online, they'll have a launchable amount of coverage in no time.

Lincoln folks, is the site near O and 48th still offline? Was hoping it would be up, wanting to see how that changes the coverage on Sensorly. I feel like if they can get a couple more sites online, they'll have a launchable amount of coverage in no time.

It was online Wed, not sure when it would have gone offline. That was right in front of the O street Sprint store (that is on ruins right now from renovations lol)

uploadfromtaptalk1374367938790.jpg

It was online Wed, not sure when it would have gone offline. That was right in front of the O street Sprint store (that is on ruins right now from renovations lol)

You're sure the signal was from O and 48th? I don't see any strong enough signals on Sensorly to indicate it's active.

Sent from my HTC ONE

You're sure the signal was from O and 48th? I don't see any strong enough signals on Sensorly to indicate it's active.

Sent from my HTC ONE

Not 100% but that reading was in front of that store on Wed. I actually drove by to see if they could get LTE at the location because the South store can barely get LTE. So I grabbed that as I drove by to send to one of the peeps at the South store. :)

I won't be back in Lincoln until Wed but can check it again if no one gets to it.

The site in question has yet to go live.  For whatever reason Lincoln accepted sites are generally taking longer than the Omaha ones (the past two Omaha towers went live 3 business days after being reported as accepted here).  I agree though a couple more sites based on the penetration the Lincoln towers are getting will get most of Lincoln covered.  Is Sprint still going with the 40% of towers completed criteria for launch though?  If that is the case,  Lincoln would still be short. 

• Like 1

The site in question has yet to go live.  For whatever reason Lincoln accepted sites are generally taking longer than the Omaha ones (the past two Omaha towers went live 3 business days after being reported as accepted here).  I agree though a couple more sites based on the penetration the Lincoln towers are getting will get most of Lincoln covered.  Is Sprint still going with the 40% of towers completed criteria for launch though?  If that is the case,  Lincoln would still be short. 

40% pops, not towers.

Not 100% but that reading was in front of that store on Wed. I actually drove by to see if they could get LTE at the location because the South store can barely get LTE. So I grabbed that as I drove by to send to one of the peeps at the South store. :)

I won't be back in Lincoln until Wed but can check it again if no one gets to it.

That was a fairly weak signal, if that was near the site that would indicate it was not live.

40% pops, not towers.

Lincoln will be there within the next 2-3 towers (including the accepted but not launched one) probably then and Omaha will be getting close with a couple of more as well especially if the just accepted tower gets a similar coverage range to the tower to the South like I think it will.  Omaha/Lincoln will probably be in the next wave of launched markets then.  

Perhaps this is a silly question, but how do you determine when a particular site has been accepted? Is it just by visual inspection and seeing when equipment is delivered to a site?

Perhaps this is a silly question, but how do you determine when a particular site has been accepted? Is it just by visual inspection and seeing when equipment is delivered to a site?

i know things. Lol. ;-) things that have happened, things that will happen. You should see what I see. :-D

Sent from my HTC ONE from Tapatalk 2

Only 1 site in the market today, in Lincoln. There's still hope though. Today's list was for Wednesday and Thursday.

I mapped it on sensorly

Sent from my HTCONE using Tapatalk 2

• Like 2