Network Vision/LTE - North Wisconsin Market (Wausau/Green Bay/Appleton)

n9ovreric

Went down to Oshkosh tonight. Between Oshkosh and Neenah there is a tower on the West side of US 41 near Jackson with LTE. I was getting approx. 10 down 5 up. Parts of Oshkosh near 41 are lit up as well.

Edited by Rieksfier

Got some 4G on hwy 41 near Wrightstown all the way into DePere.

For Appleton, I'd say you're close. Both Green Bay and Oshkosh are lighting up and expanding quickly closer to you.

Sent from my SPH-L720 using Tapatalk 4

• Like 1

I drive from Neenah to Green Bay. Neenah (south) has been showing eHRDP for some time. Yesterday I am way home LTE was hot  in Neenah. Not sure on the speed but it was on. In the morning Wrightstown to Depere was up. On the drive home, same stretch, no LTE.

So here is a question. Are the speeds going to pick up once LTE is fully deployed or is the 3-5 mbps im getting going to be as fast as it gets till advanced LTE is deployed?

The speeds should get faster for sure. Not sure when though.

Sent from my SPH-L720 using Tapatalk 4

New to this forum as I'm from the Milwaukee market. Can anyone tell me if the Wisconsin rapids area has LTE active? Going there next week for a all day meeting at the library.

I was in the Rapids area today, and I did not see anything...

I'm currently in the Merrill area, and I get the random shot of LTE and then back to 3g, which is huge...I was up here last weekend, and I did not see anything....today, I was able to hold LTE for about 30 minutes...

New to this forum as I'm from the Milwaukee market. Can anyone tell me if the Wisconsin rapids area has LTE active? Going there next week for a all day meeting at the library.

Rapids is a launched LTE area (http://newsroom.sprint.com/news-releases/sprint-turns-on-more-4g-lte-markets-expands-lte-coverage.htm). I've been in the area previously and had LTE, doesn't mean they can't be tweaking or something now. Looks like you are a sponsor, don't forget to check the sponsor maps for that area to see what accepted upgrades there.

I'm new to posting here, but have been watching this website like a hawk and I FINALLY have something useful to post here!

As I'm sitting here at home - I live just off Highway 54 in the outskirts of New London - I'm getting around a -90dbm to -110dbm signal here and getting speeds of about 9 mbs up and 6 mbs down!

I don't know which tower I'm hitting off of but exciting news none the less! 

I live in rapids. All towers are 4g active only very few spots in town I lose 4g. Works great to avg 10 down bout 5 up everywhere. Ull enjoy comin lol. 800 is also almost everywhere lol.