Network Vision/LTE - Tampa Market

Feech

Still no LTE at Raymond James Stadium for the Bucs game.

Data had normally been a disaster in there, but the new 3G DAS helps quite a bit.  I noticed it too overloaded and my phone would switch to another tower, but it's still a good improvement. 

• Like 1

Still no LTE at Raymond James Stadium for the Bucs game. Anyone get LTE at Tropicana Field Rays games?

I was at the trop for a game about a month ago for a rays game, there was LTE with decent reception but I couldn't use any data it was completely dead. Had to switch to 3g only mode.

• Like 1

Still no LTE at Raymond James Stadium for the Bucs game. Anyone get LTE at Tropicana Field Rays games?

I'm downtown St. Pete quite a bit.  LTE is seriously lacking in that area.  In fact east of 275 and south of Gandy is a big gaping hole of non LTE coverage.  Looking at the Map there are some holes to fill in there 

So I have

LTE

RSRP -109dBm

RSRQ -13dB

and my awesome LTE speeds are...

1st try

Ping - 173 ms

DOWN - 347kbps

UP - 31kbps

2nd try - Network communications issue

3rd try - Network communications issue

so it went from horrible 3G to just as bad LTE...

not only that but my battery in the Note is draining like someone pulled the plug out the bath tub.  I am currently getting 3 hrs out of a full battery and my phone is hot too touch. but only when I am in sable park.

• Like 1

So I have

LTE

RSRP -109dBm

RSRQ -13dB

and my awesome LTE speeds are...

1st try

Ping - 173 ms

DOWN - 347kbps

UP - 31kbps

2nd try - Network communications issue

3rd try - Network communications issue

so it went from horrible 3G to just as bad LTE...

not only that but my battery in the Note is draining like someone pulled the plug out the bath tub.  I am currently getting 3 hrs out of a full battery and my phone is hot too touch. but only when I am in sable park.

Sounds like you are on the edge of coverage between 4G and 3G

My prayers are finally being answered! I spotted LTE at work (Windhorst/Falkenburg-ish area in Brandon/Tampa) today. It doesn't seem to be fully active yet. Every attempt to load anything always times out. But it reaches indoors! Here's hoping it'll be all set up Monday.

My prayers are finally being answered! I spotted LTE at work (Windhorst/Falkenburg-ish area in Brandon/Tampa) today. It doesn't seem to be fully active yet. Every attempt to load anything always times out. But it reaches indoors! Here's hoping it'll be all set up Monday.

I saw them working on that tower a couple weeks ago. Its just north of Woodbury on Falkenburg. Ruus and panels are in place.

• Like 1

I have year passes and yes the cheetah hunt is awesome I rode it once its so fast and so long. My favorite next to the sheikra

Very nice. I didn't get to ride it before I moved, but I heard that the new Cheetah Hunt ride is pretty sweet. Just dont let that phone slip out of your pocket!

I haven't posted in a bit, but still out there mapping daily.  Ok, so we're some roughly 60% done now, but still have some key areas like the airport and Ybor still having coverage issues.  Any other critical areas you thought would have been done by now that still need to be completed?

I haven't posted in a bit, but still out there mapping daily.  Ok, so we're some roughly 60% done now, but still have some key areas like the airport and Ybor still having coverage issues.  Any other critical areas you thought would have been done by now that still need to be completed?

Downtown, the Westshore area, Raymond James Stadium and Brandon Mall. Forest Hills area as well.

In St. Pete, east of 275 and south of Gandy still has major holes in coverage. The lte in downtown is all but useless.