Network Vision/LTE - Tampa Market

Feech

In St. Pete, east of 275 and south of Gandy still has major holes in coverage. The lte in downtown is all but useless.

So true.. I will say that Old Southeast though has pretty good coverage now. Awhile back I had to actually tether my phone to someone to get service. Not the case now. I was gonna ask Robert about it but I believe there is an additional site that's going to be downtown St Pete

Sent from my EVO using Tapatalk 4

Downtown, the Westshore area, Raymond James Stadium and Brandon Mall. Forest Hills area as well.

Right, Brandon Mall, in surprised that one had not yet been completed. It would also help the coverage at the Sprint store on Brandon Blvd.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk 4

So true.. I will say that Old Southeast though has pretty good coverage now. Awhile back I had to actually tether my phone to someone to get service. Not the case now. I was gonna ask Robert about it but I believe there is an additional site that's going to be downtown St PeteSent from my EVO using Tapatalk 4

I'm working off 4st n. and 92nd ave n. and I've noticed my phone has been getting 1 bar of service. Its also switched to roaming a time or two. I hope that's a good sign for the near future.

Any of you guys going to pick up the LG G2?  Figured if might be tempting for you guys since TD-2500 is live in Tampa.

I was thinking, hoping, that Sprint picks up the Sony Xperia Z ultra... 6.4" display and waterproof... I need waterproof.

I swear I'm not trolling but why don't you need waterproof?

Eh, why not?  Don't know how many times I have been out for a run and a freak rainstorm spawns out of nowhere.  Not that I ever plan on purposely introducing my phone to water, but I think that having a waterproof device would be pretty awesome.  Just a little peace of mind.

Eh, why not? Don't know how many times I have been out for a run and a freak rainstorm spawns out of nowhere. Not that I ever plan on purposely introducing my phone to water, but I think that having a waterproof device would be pretty awesome. Just a little piece of mind.

I'll buy it if you're selling it

Can another sponsor check the maps but Pinellas county almost looks like all towers have been outfitted with LTE and actively broadcasting.  Maybe less than 10 are still not up yet?

I hope this isn't the case. The coverage in St. Pete still has major holes. North east is brutal at best. Nothing down on 54 ane south. Downtown lte is still super slow. I don't want to be Mr. Negative, but sprint has to get the lte coverage a lot better.

I hope this isn't the case. The coverage in St. Pete still has major holes. North east is brutal at best. Nothing down on 54 ane south. Downtown lte is still super slow. I don't want to be Mr. Negative, but sprint has to get the lte coverage a lot better.

I know what you mean I frequent all of those areas and for the most part its pretty bad.  Looks like there is still a site of 2 downtown St Pete that need to come on line and there is a giant coverage gap between 4th st and the Raymond James area.  What is it you are calling Northeast? 

I know what you mean I frequent all of those areas and for the most part its pretty bad.  Looks like there is still a site of 2 downtown St Pete that need to come on line and there is a giant coverage gap between 4th st and the Raymond James area.  What is it you are calling Northeast?

North of 62 ave n. From 275 all the way to the bay. Also shore acres area and snell island. The Riviera Bay area off of 83rd still has nothing. Even at North East high has slow 4G. (When I say slow, I mean under 2 megs down.) Even at my house I was getting 16 megs down inside my house when Sprint turned on the tower off of 30 ave n. and about 26th st. Now I get 3 megs down in my driveway.

• Like 1

The site on Hillsborough Ave a mile west of Memorial Ave is live. Also the Sprint site on Fowler And Nebraska Ave in Tampa had workers on it today putting panels and ruus up today. Ruus and panels up on Dale Mabry south of Fletcher. Racetrack Rd and Patterson Rd just put NV equipment up also. Happy to see activity picking up again.

• Like 1

The site on Hillsborough Ave a mile west of Memorial Ave is live. Also the Sprint site on Fowler And Nebraska Ave in Tampa had workers on it today putting panels and ruus up today. Ruus and panels up on Dale Mabry south of Fletcher. Racetrack Rd and Patterson Rd just put NV equipment up also. Happy to see activity picking up again.

Great update.  I am sure weather recently, especially with all of the rain we have been having, has hampered activity.  Moving into non-rainy season let's hope it really picks up steam!

The Sprint site at Flecher and I-75 is live. I tried to map on Sensorly but with the new design changes to the app it crashed on me several times. I have to say this is the fastest I have ever seen new vision equipment being applied to the towers in the area. The tower at Fletcher and 22nd Street is also being worked on today (panels ect).The tower on 22nd Street between Busch Boulevard and Fowler Avenue had panels/ruus put on it the last 2 weeks and the same with the Florida Ave site south of Fletcher. Plus with the work I posted the other day all this has been done within a months timeframe.