Network Vision/LTE - San Diego Market

ferhusky

I also recieved that Sprint notification at the crack of dawn about NV in your area.

Seems like everything came on early evening today. On way to work early this morning passing through Carlsbad on the 5 heading south (Tamarack), I had Pandora on, then all of a sudden it shut completely off. Looked at my phone, and seen there was no network available. By the time I got close to La Costa, network came back on.

I wonder how long LTE will be on in all of these areas, and what's going to happen next? As far as North County, and being a resident in North County, I hope LTE fill in those many empty spots soon in places that it's already running live in.

Everything is still on in North County. Here's the speed I got at work this morning.

Screenshot_2013-05-30-11-42-38.png

• Like 1

I usually update PRL instead of restarting phone. Did that this morning when I pulled into parking lot at work here in Encinitas. Had 3G and when I updated PRL, LTE was on.

• Like 1

What's the over/under for how long it stays on this time?

Good question. I'm wondering the same.

Why is it I get faster speeds inside the building, and slower outside that has stalling? Stalls and pauses while running speed tests outside of the building.