Network Vision/LTE - San Diego Market

ferhusky

It's been pretty slow around here lately.

Is that a new area in Del Mar on the 5 fwy?

I think that I picked up 10 points there earlier this week, wasn't 100% sure of the location.

Hi Sprint users! My first post. Has anyone picked up any Sprint LTE signals in Encinitas yet? I'd love to check myself, but unfortunately I only have an Apple 4S until upgrade time in a few months.

Hi all. My first post to. I work in Encinitas on El Camino Real, a few blocks down from the El Camino Real/Encinitas Blvd intersection. When I'm over there, I get faster 3G speeds with full bars. I'm also wondering if LTE is ready to launch there. I see LTE was mapped on the 101 in Encinitas, and noticed 2-3 speed upgrades to that tower on Sprint map.

Not sure if I'm posting this in the right forum location. There's a tower about a mile or so from my house in Oceanside. It's located at an RV storage, and noticed it for the first time earlier this week. Quicker 3G speeds and full bars, but at home it's the opposite. Any tower experts can confirm or not this is a Sprint tower?

IMG_20130309_135446.jpg

Screenshot_2013-03-09-10-39-29.png

I also noticed this tower on a route I take to Vista. It's located on the 76/E. Vista Way intersection. 3G speeds are fast, and full bars.

tower (239x319).jpg

Yeah, I was looking for a sleeping emoticon...

No news is bad news around here. Maybe there will be an explosion of new purple blobs any day now.

The site off Mission Gorge Road is still active. It's actually on the back side of Adventure 16 if you want to go look at it. In fact, it is the only site my phone actually connects to without having to toggle airplane mode, so that's good news.

I had 4g while driving on 8w near SDSU

If you haven't done so yet check Sensorly for all your tasty purple 4G goodness:

http://sensorly.com/...t/lte_310sprint

There is getting to be so many purple blobs it's hard to tell the new ones that pop up if they're not on a part of the map that you're familiar with. I live by SDSU and work in Clairemont, so I know those two area really well. Keep an eye out for those new blobs.

If you haven't done so yet check Sensorly for all your tasty purple 4G goodness:

http://sensorly.com/...t/lte_310sprint

There is getting to be so many purple blobs it's hard to tell the new ones that pop up if they're not on a part of the map that you're familiar with. I live by SDSU and work in Clairemont, so I know those two area really well. Keep an eye out for those new blobs.

I check their site here and there. Seen all the lte spots. I wish the sdsu campus was in coverage.

• Like 1

I posted some new San Diego LTE sites to the Sponsor map on Sunday night.

Robert via Nexus 7 with Tapatalk HD

• Like 2

Just mapped a bunch in Escondido. Starting picking it up at chuze fitness on felicita and continued to all around that area. Its pretty cool to have 4g in areas I am in all the time now! Stoked! :lol:

Sent from my LG-LS840 using Tapatalk 2

It just uploads when it uploads. I'm sure it will be there by tomorrow.

Sent from my LG-LS840 using Tapatalk 2

You can force it to upload in the details menu. Sometimes it gets stuck.