Network Vision/LTE - San Diego Market

ferhusky

There are areas around lake Murray that have 4G which are not mapped. I attempted to map them, but for some reason sensorly did not save them. I get 4G on park ridge Blvd.

Did you have the mapping feature on? If you did, it doesn't instantly upload the info to the map right away, sometimes it'll take anywhere from 15 to 20 minutes to about 8 hours to update the info on the Sensorly maps.

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Tapatalk 2

Did you have the mapping feature on? If you did, it doesn't instantly upload the info to the map right away, sometimes it'll take anywhere from 15 to 20 minutes to about 8 hours to update the info on the Sensorly maps.

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Tapatalk 2

I used that feature 3 days ago. Still doesn't show on the map.

There are areas around lake Murray that have 4G which are not mapped. I attempted to map them, but for some reason sensorly did not save them. I get 4G on park ridge Blvd.

I didn't pickup anything on Park Ridge, but based on your tip I went over there on my way home and connected to 4G on Ridge Manor. Unfortunately, once it dropped, I couldn't re-connect. It's showing on Sensorly now.

I didn't pickup anything on Park Ridge, but based on your tip I went over there on my way home and connected to 4G on Ridge Manor. Unfortunately, once it dropped, I couldn't re-connect. It's showing on Sensorly now.

I just drove all around there and only picked up LTE in that very limited area on Ridge Manor. Curiously, the maps don't show an antenna anywhere near there.

I just drove all around there and only picked up LTE in that very limited area on Ridge Manor. Curiously, the maps don't show an antenna anywhere near there.

I get 4g right at the lake, in the parking lot next to the fields.

Just got the 4.2.1 Android update, running 100% 4G at my desk in Carlsbad.

Great...what cross-streets approximately? I'll be over there this coming weekend and plan on being in Carlsbad

Hi Mofus,

Sprint's map shows one site on Park Ridge south of Wandermere: https://network.sprint.com/CA/San-Diego/. That site received backhaul and speed upgrades according the map.

There are also some data-speed-upgraded sites that just popped up in Spring Valley. I'm going to go mapping later this morning.

have fun,

john

Mapped from home to work this morning, didn't get a single 4G point. When I got in, I had to hard reset my phone. Once it booted, it showed a message for an Android update. Installed that, and now I have nothing but 4G. Just went for a short drive, and mapped a bit.

Hi Mofus,

Sprint's map shows one site on Park Ridge south of Wandermere: https://network.spri...m/CA/San-Diego/. That site received backhaul and speed upgrades according the map.

There are also some data-speed-upgraded sites that just popped up in Spring Valley. I'm going to go mapping later this morning.

have fun,

john

Hi John,

I find it funny that I never even considered looking at Sprint's maps.

I picked up 4G for a moment by the baseball fileds near Lake Murray like someone mentioned above. I'm going back over there in a little while.