Network Vision/LTE - San Diego Market

ferhusky

Im looking for Broadway and Ballentyne. Its damn near a dead zone.

Really?? Did it recently turn off? I was getting LTE over there when it was off over here. I guess now that its on over here it's back off over there.

Found a nice, new strong spot in Rancho San Diego, at Target / Albertson's shopping center at Jamacha & Campo Rd:

2013-03-29%2019.10.05.png

Unfortunately I wasn't able to drive east, my schedule was tight. I drove west up the hill towards Spring Valley, and it petered out just before Jamacha Blvd.

• Like 1

I just received a Notice of Application from the City of San Diego for a project called "Sprint Real Health LTE" to "upgrade the appearance of an existing monopalm in addition to replacement antennas" The site is SD34SC501 (905 & Beyer Blvd.).

• Like 1

Found a nice, new strong spot in Rancho San Diego, at Target / Albertson's shopping center at Jamacha & Campo Rd:

2013-03-29%2019.10.05.png

Unfortunately I wasn't able to drive east, my schedule was tight. I drove west up the hill towards Spring Valley, and it petered out just before Jamacha Blvd.

Was driving past this yesterday and noticed the 4G logo on my phone show up and was able to run a speed test, came out alot better than i thought, also been able to get strong 4g reception at my house (also in rancho san diego)

20130329120301.png

• Like 1

Found LTE on Division and S Euclid in South East San Diego. Just mapped on Sensorly. Fastest LTE Speed Test I have seen in San Diego 33Mbps!. :lol:

Screenshot_2013-03-31-15-15-00.png

• Like 1

here i think is some news.....

Sprint has not yet selected a date to formally "launch" LTE service in the Inland Empire. It is difficult to try to pick a date now this far out, but we will try. In looking at the schedule as of today, it would indicate a April - May market launch (going on a 40% - 50% completion for launch). But there is no way to know if AlcaLu and their subcontractors will actually hit their schedule dates this early in the deployment for this market. We will be able to gauge better after a few months of production.

Alcatel/Lucent needs to hit a production rate of only 45 sites per month to stay on schedule. This is about average and the should be able to complete this market on time.

good luck,,,,

I got 4G from 8 freeway all the way up to the 78 freeway near Escondido on the 15 Freeway!!

That's like 20 mins of 4G LTE !! holy moly!

But I didn't get sensorly reading, ill try to do that this afternoon.

djmatty, I picked it up passing by Carlsbad Village heading North on the 5 for about a min or so, the switched to 3G.

As for Encinitas when I left work around 6:30 pm over by the Encinitas Car Wash, I always take Garden View/Leucadia to get on the freeway. When I was waiting at a traffic light, I looked down, and noticed LTE. Hurried to turn on Sensorly to map it, got a little bit, and just before I got to the Encinitas golf course, it turned back to 3G.

Ahhhhh. I just looked at Sensorly map, and seen many parts of Encinitas was mapped, and LTE went live today. As I mentioned, I've been having horrible service in the area where I work. Around mid morn I noticed 3G speeds increased, full voice bars, etc. No wonder why. I work next door to the Encinitas Car Wash, and had 3G all day. I'll see if it switches over to LTE tomorrow.