Good pics, there should be one RRU for 800mhz, another for 1900mhz LTE and another for 1900mhz 1x/EVDO I believe per sector.

Good pics, there should be one RRU for 800mhz, another for 1900mhz LTE and another for 1900mhz 1x/EVDO I believe per sector.

probably..I dont know too much about that,hahah..wondering why it is not broadcasting LTE yet,everything looks fine,everythintg attached,maybe missing something on the ground.

Those don't look like Sprint panels to me. It's possible they were on the other building, just concealed withing something on the roof.

I thought the same, they are the weirdest I've seen. I couldn't get a really good glimpse at the other roof as there is no near by building I can get on to see, nor that one. Also there being a chase bank next to it, would make it look very suspicious lol! I'm try to see if I can ask the store owner.

I have personally been mapping a lot of the lakewood and surrounding areas as i can. I put my phone in LTE only mode and it has been pulling in all the lte while the cdma side is off. The EVO is definately not the strongest phone for LTE.

On the other hand, i totally agree that pedestrian areas should be covered sooner. Those that are driving, don't need as much data since they need to drive. Waze, Gmaps and SoundCloud seem to survive fine on 3G.

I disagree, I would like to run navigation with satellite view and high quality streaming audio and that's not currently possible with 3g. As a passenger, I'd like to watch netflix. I could care less at home, I have 30mb WiFi.

• Like 1

I mapped parts of Dodger Stadium, even the parking lot area where I needed to produce an ID to enter the property. Now that's dedication to track the lte signal. :lol:

Also, mapped Broadway and Main Streets in Alhambra.

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy S III running Phantom Hacker JellyBlazed ROM using Tapatalk 2

• Like 1

Is there good signal by the Americana?

Is there good signal by the Americana?

There is one site on Sears Roof and that one will give a good strong signal to the Americana,but it is not live yet.only two live sites,still 8 more in Glendale off.

Does anyone think Sprint will officially launch LA in the next 4 days?

No. It will be changed to November in the next update.

Robert via Samsung Note II using Forum Runner

• Like 2

How about a Sprint PR announcement the first week of Nov?

It all depends on how many sites are in this week's update. If it is a big week, it may be that soon. I'm thinking more like between the 15th and Thanksgiving for a prelaunch.

Robert

It all depends on how many sites are in this week's update. If it is a big week, it may be that soon. I'm thinking more like between the 15th and Thanksgiving for a prelaunch.

Robert

This month is over already. So I can hope for the 16h (a Friday)