Robert' date='

Sprint can't even do a soft launch until Ephrd is running over the area, correct?

Thanks for all the hard work you do!!![/quote']

They can. But there will be hard data handoffs between LTE and 3G. eHRPD is a relatively easy upgrade. So it can be implemented over the whole market pretty quickly. It doesn't even require site visits.

Robert via Samsung Note II using Forum Runner

only time will tell. I've been on ehrpd for 3 months now.

I think the South Bay has just started receiving eHRPD in the last few days that I know of. Hopefully this is a sign that more LTE towers will be coming online soon.

I think the South Bay has just started receiving eHRPD in the last few days that I know of. Hopefully this is a sign that more LTE towers will be coming online soon.

I'm in Hawthorne Lawndale area and still no let just ehrpd so hopefully we do get lte from the soft launch if it is happening in Nov. My b day too haha

I am now noticing eHRPD being broadcast over the South Bay a long with LTE. Could this mean pre-launch is imminent?

No. We have eHRPD in New Mexico and they haven't even started here.

Robert via Samsung Note II using Forum Runner

where is your office??americana or galleria right?

I am actually right beween Pacific and Colombus on Broadway. I know there is an ATT tower on the roof of my building so it may just interfear with my service.

I was in downtown LA area and driving all around west towards venice and north past santa barbara this weekend, the best I got in any LTE zone was 12595/5235/47ms around venice beach area.

The rest were typically worse than wimax (using a clearspot) at the same area.

I am actually right beween Pacific and Colombus on Broadway. I know there is an ATT tower on the roof of my building so it may just interfear with my service.

ohhhh that area has not LTE I drove by and I could not get anything.

Downtown LA speeds have slowed this week. Even to the point of being on par with sprint 3g speeds.

Looks like Sprint has taken a step back, albeit a snail one in the City of Angels.

Just my $.02 with a few Gentlemen Jacks under my belt.

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Tapatalk 2

Downtown LA speeds have slowed this week. Even to the point of being on par with sprint 3g speeds.

Looks like Sprint has taken a step back' date=' albeit a snail one in the City of Angels.

Just my .02 with a few Gentlemen Jacks under my belt.

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Tapatalk 2

[/quote']

This happened to a few sites in Chicago temporarily. It's almost as if they hooked it up to legacy backhaul temporarily for a few days. Then they went back to 30Mbps+.

Robert via Nexus 7 using Forum Runner