Well it seems very clear now that Sprint was just doing some live testing in LA Metro. I haven't even had enhanced 3G since Saturday. I hate being teased.

Yeah, at least some areas are testing. LA is a demanding Market. Hopefully gets a launch more like Chicago did.

Well it seems very clear now that Sprint was just doing some live testing in LA Metro. I haven't even had enhanced 3G since Saturday. I hate being teased.

yeah..they were 3G sucks here since around saturday or sunday too.and LTE is completely lost in the Burbank/North Hollywood area.

Ha.

Take a look at the Sensorly website. Theres a purple blip on the tarmac at LAX. Someone must have not paid attention to the flight attendants and not turned off their cell phone. :lol:

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy S III running Phantom Hacker JellyBlazed ROM using Tapatalk 2

Ha.

Take a look at the Sensorly website. Theres a purple blip on the tarmac at LAX. Someone must have not paid attention to the flight attendants and not turned off their cell phone. :lol:

That wasn't me, although I was happy to turn on my phone last week upon landing and watch it go straight into LTE.

• Like 1

I dont know before august 10..but since that its been that way..just 3 NV panels.the RRU and thats it.i dont know if it is still missing something on the ground(base station or any LTE equipment)because it is not live yet....i think i read on a Robert post that if a site have many RRU better(more data carriers)this one has 9...Is that good??

Hey Robert, went tower hunting today on to some roofs lol... people kept staring at me. Regarding site LA35XC815, I took some pictures of what appears to be the proper site location. I was in the location the maps you have show, but couldn't find panels so I went across to a near by roof lol. Is this the right sprint panels possibly? I'll attach the pictures. Seems they aren't updated yet though. :(

sy5ejyja.jpg

Red X shows your location and blue circles show the panels I saw.

a4uhegaz.jpg

6ehugu8a.jpg

tevebe3u.jpg

ty9abe5e.jpg

20121025_105013.jpg

Robert I just noticed this site does not have old panels(legacy) just the 3 large ones..and also every panel has 3 of those square things(RRu) what does that mean?

Good pics, there should be one RRU for 800mhz, another for 1900mhz LTE and another for 1900mhz 1x/EVDO I believe per sector depending on the number of carriers.