Do you notice the phone has to toggle in and out of Airplane Mode on the LIH radio? I was so frustrated with this radio I flashed the earlier Jellybean radio version, LIG.

Just updated my profile, haha. I have a Galaxy S3 now (running LIH Jellybean leak)...

no prob man ask them about glendale too.lol

Hey, I noticed you are in glendale. I work by the galleria also. Did your 3G become amazing all day Monday and start being crappy again yesterday and today? I know there is an AT&T tower on top of my building but I dont think it should be messing with my signal that much.

Hey, I noticed you are in glendale. I work by the galleria also. Did your 3G become amazing all day Monday and start being crappy again yesterday and today? I know there is an AT&T tower on top of my building but I dont think it should be messing with my signal that much.

yeah i live and work in glendale(portos) yeah sometimes are amazing and then slower and then goid again...at work they are super good.there is a site on top of sears building.

yeah i live and work in glendale(portos) yeah sometimes are amazing and then slower and then goid again...at work they are super good.there is a site on top of sears building.

photo.JPG

I have a direct line of sight to the sears building from my office window, and it sucks here. Hope they turn on whatever they had Monday. Its getting unbearable lately.

On The map it says 220(the adress)and its sears..but i ve looking and i can not see any panel on top of sears..the building across the street.the orange and white one its the one that has panels on top.on the windows everywhere.i think it has many cell phone carriers.but that site doesnt appear like ready(updated) on the map.

Do you notice the phone has to toggle in and out of Airplane Mode on the LIH radio? I was so frustrated with this radio I flashed the earlier Jellybean radio version, LIG.

I hadn't noticed that, although I just noticed that I no longer get LTE at my home - I used to get a pretty solid LTE signal there, but now I am only seeing 1xRTT and EvDO Rev A (not even eHRPD anymore)...wonder if they turned that tower off for some reason...

I hadn't noticed that, although I just noticed that I no longer get LTE at my home - I used to get a pretty solid LTE signal there, but now I am only seeing 1xRTT and EvDO Rev A (not even eHRPD anymore)...wonder if they turned that tower off for some reason...

Looks like LTE is back for me, so I guess whatever it was, it was intermittent...

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Tapatalk 2

Screenshot_2012-10-17-21-23-32.png

Cant wait for this Network Vision thing to be over.Thus is like a roller coaster.sometimes up and suddenly a huge drop..since 6pm getting these speeds(1xRTT..not even eHPRD) almost cant do nothing and for more bad things..i dont have wifi right now...hirrible day

• Like 1

Screenshot_2012-10-17-21-23-32.png

Cant wait for this Network Vision thing to be over.Thus is like a roller coaster.sometimes up and suddenly a huge drop..since 6pm getting these speeds(1xRTT..not even eHPRD) almost cant do nothing and for more bad things..i dont have wifi right now...hirrible day

It's slow here too. 0.03 download. Sprint is probably doing some work