Network Vision/LTE - Jacksonville Market (including Gainesville/St. Augustine/Ocala)

Syph3r

I think that's what I'm going to go with unless the one max pull me away from the note. In which I don't think it will.

Those places where you don't connect in doors with another device I guarantee you will connect in those same places.

connect and usable? I have connected in doors with my gs3 plenty of times but alot of the times its unusable often performing like sprints 3g but once I go outside all of a sudden I'm pulling down 8-12 mbps

Sent from my EVO using Tapatalk

connect and usable? I have connected in doors with my gs3 plenty of times but alot of the times its unusable often performing like sprints 3g but once I go outside all of a sudden I'm pulling down 8-12 mbps

With my fiancés iPhone I've had no problems when connected to LTE at all

https://www.dropbox.com/sc/ud1eig9lxhej7ig/qYD748u7Ar

Ocala gets a new tower right in the middle of the SW side of the city thank goodness I just hope this is a Sprint tower. Verizon, At&t, Tmobile and even Metro PCS has full bars in that area so I don't see why it would be for them. Sprint has 3 to 4 bars and a lot of congestion since none of the 3 towers in this area have been upgraded.

• 2 weeks later...

A little off topic, but I figured one of you guys may know.

Anyone know where I can buy some good boiled peanuts in Jax? I'm down near TownCenter and haven't been able to find any since I moved up here lol.

Hecksher Drive around Blount Island and 295 area.

A little off topic, but I figured one of you guys may know.

Anyone know where I can buy some good boiled peanuts in Jax? I'm down near TownCenter and haven't been able to find any since I moved up here lol.

Hecksher Drive around Blount Island and 295 area.

I was just told by some one working on a tower in Ocala that they have a few sites in Jackonsville with 800 cdma and a few with 800 LTE also online. Its up to you guys to flush it out since I won't be able to come up there til December

Parts of the southside and the beaches could really benefit from the 800mhz upgrades.

The whole city can benefit from 800mhz. Every building I go into there's a 70% chance that I'll go into roaming when I enter. Some places have gotten better (NV 3g accepted) with providing signal along the walls but in the center I'm roaming.

• Like 1

No I thought it was just the biggest in area here in the continental United States

That could very well be the case.  Didn't bother to actually look it up since I was just try to iterate how large Jacksonville is lol. 

The whole city can benefit from 800mhz. Every building I go into there's a 70% chance that I'll go into roaming when I enter. Some places have gotten better (NV 3g accepted) with providing signal along the walls but in the center I'm roaming.

Don't get my started on Town Center again lol. 

Don't get my started on Town Center again lol.

Maybe they will get started soon. There's a site near my house that has been in progress since December 2012 and work haven't begun yet. I drove past the site today looks like Verizon wireless is adding their AWS equipment before Sprint makes it there. :-(

Its 11:30pm and there is still people at a tower putting in the new cabinets. They are using there truck lights to see. They have been there with cranes and all since 7am this morning. Is it common for them to work this late?

Its 11:30pm and there is still people at a tower putting in the new cabinets. They are using there truck lights to see. They have been there with cranes and all since 7am this morning. Is it common for them to work this late?

I've seen them use lights to work on towers in Orlando as well... Must be pressed to meet their deadlines.

Turns out that site I saw bring worked on is a sprint install. I thought it was a vzw install because they had the satefy lines connected to the vzw rack.

Looks like this is one of the final site on the North side.

I drove past this site for months and its finally being worked on.