Network Vision/LTE - Jacksonville Market (including Gainesville/St. Augustine/Ocala)

Syph3r

Bright side is 3G is finally after 2 years of being unusable actually usable again since alot of devices are now on the unusable lte signal and most people dont know how to make it 3g only.

Sent from my LG-LS980 using Tapatalk

So the most used tower in Ocala went live with 4G but there are major problems. First it definitely has that triband issue where i cant connect to it. Also my galaxy note 2 gets a really good signal but its unusable around 0.07 down and 0.15 up. There is still people at the tower now so hopefully they are aware of this issue. I will definitely be heading there to tell them about it sometime in the next hour or so

Sent from my LG-LS980 using Tapatalk

Wonder if they are switching over the backhaul right now.  If you go talk to them try to hit them up about 800mhz in the area again lol. 

Ours is down, too. Data works perfectly fine. We are having to use Talkatone (with Google Voice) to call each other this morning.

My text messages are failing or being duplicated to the sender for the first time in a long time this morning...

Same thing that was happening to me. My phone is making and receiving calls now.

I'm wondering if Sprint is bringing up 800mhz 1x and it was causing issues? Or maybe other NV issues?

First thing I thought of was a massive 800mhz light up lol.  I don't seem to be having any issues near Town Center though.

Wow. Now that's exciting!!Maybe I was right about bringing 1x800 up?

Maybe you were I'm in this area everyday. Never picked this up until today when we had the voice outage.

Edit - I also flashed digiblur's 513 prl today also.

Maybe you were I'm in this area everyday. Never picked this up until today when we had the voice outage. Edit - I also flashed digiblur's 513 prl today also.

I've been sitting on that PRL and haven't flashed it... Guess now is the time. 

EDIT:  Thank you Digiblur!

Maybe you were I'm in this area everyday. Never picked this up until today when we had the voice outage. Edit - I also flashed digiblur's 513 prl today also.

What method did you use to flash the PRL?  I used to use DFS but it doesn't seem to be playing nicely with my phone anymore.

That just made my day. I noticed a funky signal issue here in St Augustine around 7 am where voice and data were unavailable and after a few airplane cycles and a restart, I finally got back up and running. I'll see if I can find anything. Do you need Digiblur's prl to connect to 1x800?

That just made my day. I noticed a funky signal issue here in St Augustine around 7 am where voice and data were unavailable and after a few airplane cycles and a restart, I finally got back up and running. I'll see if I can find anything. Do you need Digiblur's prl to connect to 1x800?

Not necessarily, but it certainly helps.