Information about S4GRU Sponsorship levels and how to become a Sponsor

S4GRU

I just donated a few hours ago... how do I know when/if I get to be a sponsor level?

IIRC it is done manually and sometimes it can take a few hours, especially if Robert is asleep. Even though I did it in the middle of the night it was done in a few hours but with timezones etc it could take longer I guess. 

I just donated a few hours ago... how do I know when/if I get to be a sponsor level?

You were upgraded about an hour ago. You can access the Sponsor forums now.

Robert via Nexus 5 using Tapatalk

• 5 weeks later...

His donation name did not match his account name. Probably a parent or a wife. I hadn't received a response to the email I sent to the PayPal address. I went ahead and upgraded his account. I have sent a welcome message with instructions to the member.

Robert via Samsung Note 8.0 using Tapatalk Pro

• Like 2

I've never actually created an account, but always signed in via Twitter. I just donated, and find that I need a password. Not sure how to proceed, any help appreciated.

Edit: NVM, it works now.

I was in church. You had to wait until the pastor wasn't looking. ;)

• Like 6

Thou shall not set up sponsorships while in Church.

Your penance shall be 5 sensory site runs and re-compile the maps 2 times.

TS out (giving more sentences)

TS: The Punisher of S4GRU!

Sent from Josh's iPhone 5S using Tapatalk 2

• Like 4

Thou shall not set up sponsorships while in Church.

Your penance shall be 5 sensory site runs and re-compile the maps 2 times.

TS out (giving more sentences)

Robert making Sensorly runs would be depressing given the lack of Sprint coverage in his neck of the woods.

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk

• Like 1

Robert making Sensorly runs would be depressing given the lack of Sprint coverage in his neck of the woods.

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk

Lots of gray trails. :(

Robert via Samsung Note 8.0 using Tapatalk Pro

• Like 2

Hw can I get 4g network in my s4

Sent from my GT-I9500 using Tapatalk

This is off topic for this thread.  Please find the appropriate market or device forum for your question.  Also, you probably don;t want to use an email address as your screen name.  You might get spammed.

Robert

Hw can I get 4g network in my s4

Move from South Africa to the United States...

AJ

• Like 3

• 3 weeks later...

Hi Robert,

I followed this site from last year. You guys did great job to let us know the sprint network upgrade.

Just donated a hundred through my credit card. Please upgrade my id to premier so I can learn more info of the network upgrade.

Thanks.

• Like 1

• 5 weeks later...

Hi all! Just wanted to say hi. Been lurking unregistered for a while now and finally decided to join and donate a little bit. You guys have great information and it's been a real godsend as I've tried to figure out what's been going on with my S4 triband and the CSFB issue :(

Thanks for all you do!

• Like 5

• 2 weeks later...

It varies based on what I'm doing and where I'm at when a donation comes in. Thanks for everyone's patience. We appreciate the contributions.

• Like 4

• large.unreadcontent.png.6ef00db54e758d06

• gallery_1_23_9202.png

• Similar Content

• My S24 Ultra and my two S22s are uploading and working properly today, as another data point. 
    • My hope is they can spot something in the data that was exported. I am going after all 4 carriers on a multitude of phones and Android versions. My S24 did work.  I have not checked another S24 or S22.  S21s failed which are on Android 14 as well. It should be noted I did not reboot after updates and some of the data was captured on the prior update. Data from some new Boost Mobile Dish (Echostar) sites in the Wheeling area did make it in. Was hoping for more SA data from the duo. Many of the phones are just LTE.
    • I was traveling for a couple of days.   Sunday evening, I upload from 3 phones.  A S-22 and two Moto 5G phones.  Everything looked ok.    How do we explain that?   One person has issues and another person does not.  All my phones have the latest update.
    • Uploaded data without issues on Friday. Now with the latest update I am getting "Cluster #1 skipped: invalid file format detected. File exported for inspection." Doing same with all other clusters. Did this on 4 phones in a row.  Seems to work on s24 ultra just fine. On s21 ultra it says "web data upload failed. No data to send" although 8800 records were displayed. Now gives same error as above. I have not sent the data from 3 other phones.  All should have latest update.
    • After several months of testing, an update to SignalCheck Pro is rolling out on Google Play. It may take up to 48 hours to become available for download. Notable changes include: Added option to display site notes for NSA 5G-NR cells. Enabling this new option (Preferences > Display Settings > Show NSA 5G-NR Site Notes) will cause the app to make an "educated guess" as to what the most appropriate site note is linked to the connected NSA 5G cell, using the PCI and the device location. If it finds an existing entry that is likely to be relevant, it will display the note along with the distance from where the strongest signal from that cell was logged. While connected to NSA 5G, these notes cannot be edited; a valid NCI is required to add/edit notes and that information is not available on NSA connections.   Added option to log cells with missing/invalid PLMN (such as NSA 5G-NR cells). Users asked for the ability to log data for NSA 5G, so a new option (Preferences > Logger Settings > Log Cells with Missing PLMN) will permit this.   Added option to display LTE info above 5G-NR info. Enabling this new option (Preferences > Display Settings > Show LTE Cells Above 5G-NR Cells) shows the same information that is currently displayed, but moves the LTE information above the 5G-NR information. Other changes: Code optimizations and enhancements. Improved Android 15 compatibility. Overhauled Purchases module. Resolved force closes impacting some GSM/LTE connections. Resolved issue with improper 5G-NR PLMN display when NR/LTE PLMNs did not match. Resolved issue with improper PLMN display with single-digit MNCs. Resolved issue with incorrect 5G-NR bands displayed on some devices due to Android bug. Resolved issue with incorrect number of neighbor cells displayed when some cells were unknown. Resolved issue with missing 5G-NR data when sector display is enabled. Resolved issue with saving 5G-NR site notes when NR/LTE PLMNs did not match. Resolved issue with settings to log missing GCI/NCI/TAC/PLMN being ignored. Resolved issues with web data export function. Updated internal libraries. Updated provider database. Updated target API to Android 15. I appreciate all of your support, and a big thank you to the members of the Beta Crew that help with testing and feedback!