Information about S4GRU Sponsorship levels and how to become a Sponsor

S4GRU

If you're going to reject donations because they aren't high enough for you - please note it in the first post. I had checked this forum first and saw no notes about it, only to have a message sent to me saying I had to donate at least $20.00.

Edited by rabeatz
  • Like 1

If you're going to reject donations because they aren't high enough for you - please note it in the first post. I had checked this forum first and saw no notes about it, only to have a message sent to me saying I had to donate at least $20.00.

It says here in this thread we don't accept $1 for renewals. $1 doesn't help pay our site expenses. Our $1 donations take more effort in managing than they are worth.

EDIT: It did not say you had to donate $20. It says we need on average $20 per donation to meet expenses. We accept less from members who cannot donate the average amount. But it must be more than a dollar or two.

Robert via Samsung Note 8.0 using Tapatalk Pro

• Like 8

I also want to take a moment to explain to the others I even offered you the opportunity to donate less than the average needed if that's all you could afford or to receive a gifted membership from one of our generous members if you were suffering from financial hardship.

• Like 6

• 2 weeks later...

Been AWOL for a while but once again drawn to the site for the invaluabe info. Dontated again but this time I will be doing so on a monthly basis. Hope it helps!

• Like 3

• 5 weeks later...

Ain't that a fact. Seems I will have to donate for this alone! ;)

My head is spinning and my mind is ticking at a furious rate. Things are starting to make sense now.

Done. :tu:

• Like 1

Done. :tu:

Thanks for supporting S4GRU. We have been enjoying your posts. It's nice to see someone else on the other side of the world who suffers our same affliction.

• Like 4

• 2 weeks later...

Just donated. Look forward getting my hands on some of this info.

I was able to upgrade you immediately after receiving the PayPal notification. Thanks for supporting S4GRU.

Robert via Nexus 5 using Tapatalk

• Like 3

I donated for another 6 months on the 13th but haven't seen anything confirming that it has been received (short of paypal notifying my payment went through). Should I get something or is there somewhere that I can check to see if it has been extended? Thanks!

I only send out thank you notes a few times a month. If you still have Sponsor access, then you're good to go. ;)

Robert via Nexus 5 using Tapatalk

• 4 weeks later...

Finally bit the bullet and decided to become a sponsor after reading this site for so long. Thought about it and figured why not donate around what it would cost me to get a single dinner at an average chain restaurant. 

Thanks for all the hard work you put into the site, Robert. I hope to continue to further support in the future. 

Edited by Michael
  • Like 8

Finally bit the bullet and decided to become a sponsor after reading this site for so long. Thought about it and figured why not donate around what it would cost me to get a single dinner at an average chain restaurant.

Thanks for all the hard work you put into the site, Robert. I hope to continue to further support in the future.

Thanks for your support!

• Like 3

Well, I guess I didn't read very well when I first became a sponsor. Didn't see that it expired after 6 mos.

So to be clear, if I become a Premium Sponsor, does its privileges (besides title) expire?

That's correct.  Premier Sponsorships do not expire.  Not even the title.

Robert

• Like 1

And I have then, 6 mos. to arrive at that total?

I mean, are they cumulative?

All donations are cumulative toward your Premier Sponsor membership.  Including the donation you just made.  Thanks for supporting S4GRU.

If for some reason, you fail to renew in time, your cumulative total from the past is held.  And all future donations increase the cumulative total of all donations ever made until you reach $100.

• Like 1

Yes, all donations are cumulative toward your Premier Sponsor membership.  Including the donation you just made.  Thanks for supporting S4GRU.

Sorry, just saw that answer on pg 12.

Sorry for the trouble.

Hopefully it helps someone else out also. :)

• Like 1

Sorry, just saw that answer on pg 12.

Sorry for the trouble.

Hopefully it helps someone else out also. :)

No problem.  Easiest thing I did all day!

I love this site and try to support by giving knowledge anytime I can since I'm unable to financially. I'm in the middle of a divorce and lost my job of over 7 years so it makes everything rough. I travel around the Missouri market extensively in the St Louis region and even though I'm not premier I access a ton of Band 41 and identify a ton of Band 26 towers and send the info from Signal Check to a market leader from time to time to hopefully confirm the information if it had not already been confirmed since I have no way to verify. That reminds me I need to do that again since it's been a bit. This site is wonderful with information as I write this Signal Check has me on a Band 41 tower with - 95 signal in St Charles MO. Thanks for everyone's hard work and if anyone ever wants to give me a hand or hit me up for information let me know.

Edit: thank you to whoever donated in my behalf to become premier that means a lot!

• Like 8

• 1 month later...

i donated a dollar because thats all i can afford now...i have a question robert why didnt my membership renew...i love the website ... i want to support the cause....

No problem.  Easiest thing I did all day!

i donated a dollar because thats all i can afford now...i have a question robert why didnt my membership renew...i love the website ... i want to support the cause....

We do not accept $1 for renewals. Your donation will be refunded. You will receive a message with more information later tonight.

• large.unreadcontent.png.6ef00db54e758d06

• gallery_1_23_9202.png

• Similar Content

• My s24 Ultras auto updated to April 1 security patch over night. Not on wi-fi.  Play system remains at March 1. No notice that update occurred on screen.
    • Got the latest update. On my S24 ultra the NR-ARFCN display remains constant (which is inaccurate according to diags) while n41 and 38 toggle back and forth.  I updated then rebooted before testing. Two sims active. My security patch level updated automatically to April 1 before this update. Diags sent while n38 was displaying.
    • Was able to install the March 1 Android security patch. Seems slightly more accurate with 5g ca band id, but can not swear by it. Updated google play system update through the software information screen to March 1. *#73# still works. Froze updates waiting on SCP update beta to fix n41 showing as n38.
    • Just installed it. Thanks for the info.  71 mb mar 1st date.
    • There's a permit for a new 47 story building at 205 Montague St in Downtown Brooklyn. The problem is that  T-Mobile eNB 48352 is on the building next door and this new building will block two out of 3 sectors of the site. For reference, the new building will be roughly as tall as 16 Court St which is right across the street. This site is the primary site covering Cadman Plaza so I wonder what the plan is. Will they just try to change sector placement, move to a different building, or will this just speed up the conversion of the Sprint site at 25 Monroe Place?