Network Vision/LTE - Lower Central Valley Market (Fresno, Bakersfield, Visalia)

aelenes

There's a site near North and 99 that I went by after I checked on the Peach/Jensen one; No LTE activity there, though I suspect that will not be true for long.. The Peach/Jensen site has some reach.

No, Apple doesn't allow apps access to the information need to map. Unfortunately, all you can do is view.

I thought you could add speed tests on Sensorly with an iphone...

I didn't think iTunes had Sensorly, so you couldn't use any part of the app on an iPhone.

Maybe it was a strange dream, but I thought Sensorly was available on the iPhone it just couldn't map (the important function). Then again I really don't know as I would probably never consider owning anything made by Apple....

Maybe it was a strange dream, but I thought Sensorly was available on the iPhone it just couldn't map (the important function). Then again I really don't know as I would probably never consider owning anything made by Apple....

I had sensorly on my iPhone 4. You could only look at maps.

I thought you could add speed tests on Sensorly with an iphone...

You are correct you can add speed tests on iPhone. At least I always have been able to.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Kerman finally gets some love. LTE should be right around the corner out there.

I was told everything should be installed by July 8th and fine tuning afterwards.  I hope that's right.  1x800 has been nice on some of my ranches when it is on.  For some reason it goes on and off at all times.  Testing may be?

Not sure what's going on, finally got to stop for a pic. 

Clovis and Ashlan again but looks like they've done a bunch of work on the upper rack (which is apparently not Spint). 

Looks like a giant mess at the moment though! 

IMAG0401.jpg

I feel for these guys up there in this heat! WOW!

Anyone else surprised only one tower launched?

I thought we were waiting for a cluster.

LTE isn't launched in clusters. When a cluster appears, it is coincidence. Samsung 3G is launched in clusters. However, occasionally they have to do one site out of order. Because of a site equipment problem, or an owner issue limiting when they can access and other varied reasons.

They don't like to do a Samsung 3G site by itself, because it often leads to tons of handoff problems with the surrounding clusters. But they will do it have they have no choice.

Robert via Samsung Note 8.0 using Tapatalk Pro

Anyone else surprised only one tower launched?

I thought we were waiting for a cluster.

I was very surprised, there are several towers in the area that have been worked on and look done (IMHO, I'm no expert). Very surprised they'd just turn on that one tower down on the south end of town. Works for my wife though who works in the area!