Network Vision/LTE - Lower Central Valley Market (Fresno, Bakersfield, Visalia)

aelenes

Hey guys, First time poster :), just wanted to point out, i didn't know if any one else mentioned this but near mendota on the way to kerman there is some lte according to this map

http://www.sensorly.com/map/4G/US/USA/Sprint/lte_310sprint#q=Mendota%2C+CA+93640%2C+USA

Yea it was pretty cool to have LTE right in the middle of the Mendota Slough while fishing for some bass.  23MB Download and 12MB upload.  It was great!

• Like 1

So I just downloaded the signal check pro app and that im connected to ehrpd now when yesterday it was EVDO rev a. Ive been connecting to 3 different towers the one off 198 and Exeter, Acequia in Visalia, and the one in Farmersville. Pictures below are same tower the one off 198 by Exeter

post-26640-0-82958800-1389545976_thumb.jpg

post-26640-0-01224200-1389546234_thumb.png

• Like 1

I just downloaded SignalCheck Pro and it shows on my Note 2 that I'm still on 1XRTT from the Acequia site, I thought the Note 2 can do 1X800, is there anything I have to do to get 1X800?  I'm trying to learn as much about Mobile technology as I can and all the resources I've been exposed to on this forum has been very helpful, this should also help me diagnose which tower I'm on when I'm at home and what's going on with it.

I also have -95 dBm on my eHRPD right now at work.

I just downloaded SignalCheck Pro and it shows on my Note 2 that I'm still on 1XRTT from the Acequia site, I thought the Note 2 can do 1X800, is there anything I have to do to get 1X800? I'm trying to learn as much about Mobile technology as I can and all the resources I've been exposed to on this forum has been very helpful, this should also help me diagnose which tower I'm on when I'm at home and what's going on with it.

I also have -95 dBm on my eHRPD right now at work.

Do a PRL update. It's the fastest way to go to 1x800, unless the PRL on the note 2 still blocks access.

Sent from Josh's iPhone 5 using Tapatalk 2

Josh what PRL Version are you on I am still on 55017 on my Photon Q & I was just in Delano this past weekend & noting came up with 800 yet only 1XRTT still showed

55017 on my Nexus 5. Do a PRL update and it'll force a rescan that usually will bring the 1x800 up. At least for me it does.

Hey everyone I'm on vacation out of state right now....but does anyone have any info on lte in exeter farmersville or woodlake I live there and wana know if anyone has any info about those areas

couple nights ago i was in the mcdonalds drive through in Exeter and I had connected to LTE for a min then it went away.

I traveled north of Oakhurst (which I still believe is Lower Central) to Nedler Grove.  On the way up the mountain my phone gave me a celebratory jingle (i set it up that way) which surprised me because I was in and out of service because of the mountain.  When I looked down I was receiving a 1x800 signal?!?  Nice surprise today.  

• Like 1

I'm from Delano California and just to let everyone know Delano has 4G LTE now since maybe 2 weeks now. So if everything is going the way I think it is, McFarland should be next than maybe Wasco and Shafter and then Bakersfield. Everything north of Delano, Pixley, Tipton, and Visalia have 4G. I've been following this website for some weeks now and I just decided to join the website to give some updates myself :)

• Like 4

I'm from Delano California and just to let everyone know Delano has 4G LTE now since maybe 2 weeks now. So if everything is going the way I think it is, McFarland should be next than maybe Wasco and Shafter and then Bakersfield. Everything north of Delano, Pixley, Tipton, and Visalia have 4G. I've been following this website for some weeks now and I just decided to join the website to give some updates myself :)

Welcome to S4GRU! Glad to have an extra hand to help find LTE in the Lower Central Valley. Hope to see you around!

If you could download the LTE DISCOVERY App showing that you have connected then upload it here to LTE in Delano Thanx

Just got off the phone with Sprint Corporate & was told the all towers in Bakersfield have an end date of being upgraded on Feb 4th & 4G LTE should be on the same day or on the 5th can not wait to see it happen will post pix once I see it on my phone

Just got off the phone with Sprint Corporate & was told the all towers in Bakersfield have an end date of being upgraded on Feb 4th & 4G LTE should be on the same day or on the 5th can not wait to see it happen will post pix once I see it on my phone

Ill have what youre drinking

Ill have what youre drinking

That really wasn't a very nice thing to say. I know that we all keep hoping that Bakersfield and Fresno would be upgraded already, and maybe there are a few sites in Bakersfield that are already upgraded and just need to have backhaul hooked up.