Network Vision/LTE - Lower Central Valley Market (Fresno, Bakersfield, Visalia)

aelenes

My home tower finally went live I'm on Tulare and laspina, not the fastest speeds but a lot better

Awesome! Its better than nothing. Sprint was only ever advertising LTE speeds of 6-8 Mbps to begin with, so its in line.

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk

Well Great that I see Fresno & Tulare to get 4G LTE & still can't see why Bakersfield is still not getting any love. Sad news for the Holiday's. Really need 4G speeds vs this slow Speeds we get with 3G yet I keep seeing them work on towers & still not even a blip of 4G anywhere. I have heard from the new Sprint store the see it come up when in testing the 4G & yet I have yet to see anything pretty sad News for us here in Bakersfield home of 358 thousand people & no love as of yet 

Whining isn't going to change the fact that larger cities are harder to launch, especially with the whole ecfsb or whatever it's called thrown into the mix. Fresno, Sacramento (for the most part) and Bakersfield are all pretty much in the same boat. I know Bakersfield has quite a bit of nv hardware up in the air; the same cannot be said for fresno. Bakersfield will launch first, almost without question.

Well Great that I see Fresno & Tulare to get 4G LTE & still can't see why Bakersfield is still not getting any Love Sad News for the Holiday's really need 4G speeds vs this slow Speeds we get with 3G yet I keep seeing them work on towers & still not even a Blip of 4G anywhere have heard that the New Sprint Store the see it come up when in testing the 4G & yet I have yet to see anything pretty sad News for us here in Bakersfield home of 358 thousand people & no love as of yet

I know you are massively disappointed. The only thing that I think could be causing any delays is backhaul work. Remember, the backhaul providers could be stalling on purpose just to make things difficult. I know BrightHouse is in Bakersfield. Who else?

• Like 1

I am now showing EHRPD instead of CDMA, I am getting this in my neighborhood in Clovis and also along Ashlan in Fresno (east of the 41). That's as far as I've gotten this week.

Is this a good sign or still just a prelude to LTE at some point?

This started about 2 days ago.

Edited by Mikeclar

I know you are massively disappointed. The only thing that I think could be causing any delays is backhaul work. Remember, the backhaul providers could be stalling on purpose just to make things difficult. I know BrightHouse is in Bakersfield. Who else?

Bright House is the only Cable company for Bakersfield yet as far as the rest of Kern Co there is Verizon up in Lake Isabella & the rest of the out skirts of town so as of anyone else there is no one Bright house bought them all out

No LTE for Bakersfield but do notice that it is faster than before so I there is hope that LTE will come soon

where in Town do you show better 3G anywhere here in town I would Luv to see some of those speeds anywhere I live right off of Stockdale Hwy & No Stine even with my airvana I still get slow speeds rarely do I see anything hit past 1.02mps -1.09mps those speeds are sad & drains my phone way to fast hell it takes 3 mins just to run anything from youtube or facebook on all my lines 

where in Town do you show better 3G anywhere here in town I would Luv to see some of those speeds anywhere I live right off of Stockdale Hwy & No Stine even with my airvana I still get slow speeds rarely do I see anything hit past 1.02mps -1.09mps those speeds are sad & drains my phone way to fast hell it takes 3 mins just to run anything from youtube or facebook on all my lines

At my house here in the outskirts of Sacramento, my consistent speeds might hit 0.50 down, 0.17 up. Your speeds are pretty good for 3G. ;-)

At my house here in the outskirts of Sacramento, my consistent speeds might hit 0.50 down, 0.17 up. Your speeds are pretty good for 3G. ;-)

Well that is way better than me I only get those speeds when it is Midnight than I go back down to 0.09-0.23