Network Vision/LTE - Lower Central Valley Market (Fresno, Bakersfield, Visalia)

aelenes

got these Speeds today in Bakersfield today only until 5 was fun until it went out

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=10152496075850166&set=o.156282624523388&type=1&theater

Wait! What? Where in Bakersfield was this?

Wait! What? Where in Bakersfield was this?

Live off of Stockdale Hwy & No Stine Rd would like to see this again tomorrow or the next day hopefully not just tease me all day The New Sprint Store on Gosford Rd keeps getting 4G & messes with all of there activations so would be nice

Edited by Nextel49
  • Like 1

Just checked my Signal Check Pro and looks like the Acequia tower is no longer broadcasting in eHRPD and is now back to EV-DO, also no matter how many times I do a PRL update I'm still stuck on 1xRTT on my note 2, not a huge deal but just throwing it out there

• Like 1

I was picking up one of my managers at the GMC dealership on Ben Maddox, and for a split second I got 4G LTE from the Acequia tower, I was not able to get a screen capture but i'll keep my phone on mobile data instead of WiFi. I hope that it's about to go live would be nice to have LTE at work and hopefully home

• Like 2

there is a voice and data ticket open in the sprint zone app its been open past couple days maybe thats why were picking up 4g off Acequia. last i picked up 4g  out of no where here in Exeter inside my home I connected a few times but for like a minute. 

the data and voice ticket is effecting  W Tulare Ave 

They're referring to the country... :(

It went out to pretty much everyone, regardless of network status.

Except for me.

Sent from Josh's iPhone 5S using Tapatalk 2

They're referring to the country... :(

It went out to pretty much everyone, regardless of network status.

Well, regardless, Clovis is getting pretty close to at least a 3G launch. If any users in the city of Fresno (which seamlessly transitions into Clovis, btw) got the text, then yeah it is definitely a load of BS because they're not getting squat anytime soon.

• Like 1

Well, regardless, Clovis is getting pretty close to at least a 3G launch. If any users in the city of Fresno (which seamlessly transitions into Clovis, btw) got the text, then yeah it is definitely a load of BS because they're not getting squat anytime soon.

Robert got the text. In South Dakota. Where there is no Sprint Network. And he has his billing address listed there too. So, don't read into it. Just something to keep people hopefully, even if falsely. Hopefully the lower central valley market can see a little more movement soon.

I think I saw some LTE signals in Bakersfield? Was that real?

Robert got the text. In South Dakota. Where there is no Sprint Network. And he has his billing address listed there too. So, don't read into it. Just something to keep people hopefully, even if falsely. Hopefully the lower central valley market can see a little more movement soon.

I think I saw some LTE signals in Bakersfield? Was that real?

yup I posted that I got LTE I wished that it stayed on longer speeds were pretty good just not LA Fast

yup I posted that I got LTE I wished that it stayed on longer speeds were pretty good just not LA Fast

Did you map it on Sensorly? I didn't see it pop up. :(

Sprint just released 40 new cities as having LTE....funny that none of the central valley cities are on it

They only announce a city when it has substantial coverage. None of the lower central valley cities make the cut yet. The announcement does nothing to change the amount if coverage.

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk

They only announce a city when it has substantial coverage. None of the lower central valley cities make the cut yet. The announcement does nothing to change the amount if coverage.

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk

Surprising, actually. Visalia only has 4 sites and 2 are LTE enabled. It must be because of the eCSFB issue that is keeping them cautious on launching the Visalia/Tulare area. And frankly, I can't blame them.