Network Vision/LTE - Lower Central Valley Market (Fresno, Bakersfield, Visalia)

aelenes

Did you map it on Sensorly? I didn't see it pop up. :(

Sent from Josh's iPhone 5S using Tap

did not have the app downloaded if it comes on again I will post it think they where just testing it have not had any better luck with it on yet

did not have the app downloaded if it comes on again I will post it think they where just testing it have not had any better luck with it on yet

Well hopefully soon they will accept it for 4G so we can map it!

Sent from Josh's iPhone 5S using Tapatalk 2

• Like 1

just got the same text some of you got today lets see if it turns on again just some towers being done in the far east side of Bakersfield on Auburn & Fairfax don't know if this is our tower or not it is made to look like a tree

http://sprint.us/www/2014/network-easy-pay/top-tower-4g-3g-v5.php?ECID=MA:SMS:US:20140117:LEL:TMO:vnty:network1&key=network1

Had almost no data signal at my house today, could this be a sign of good things to come? The nearest tower has been upgraded and 3g speeds had been pretty good until this morning when it basically went to barely on 3g or 1x. I am in Clovis near Ashlan and Clovis. Hopefully not just a normal outage.

Edited by Mikeclar
  • Like 1

Had almost no data signal at my house today, could this be a sign of good things to come? The nearest tower has been upgraded and 3g speeds had been pretty good until this morning when it basically went to barely on 3g or 1x. I am in Clovis near Ashlan and Clovis. Hopefully not just a normal outage.

Hopefully it's not a normal outage. I would like to see Clovis have a cluster acceptance very soon.

This is happening in bakersfield as well. I went from getting .70 download to .5. It was also switching from 3G to 1x constantly. Hopefully they're putting in work.

• Like 1

Isnt that the only tower anyone has seen work at?

Lol, I guess you haven't been following my photographic escapades over the last few months. There's only two sites in the city Clovis that have not been physically upgraded yet: The one at the rodeo grounds and the one over by Home Depot at Shaw/Willow. There's also two sites in the county that haven't been upgraded yet, as far as I know: The one out on Bellaire that you went and took pictures of plus the one out on east Shaw, between Leonard and McCall, I believe. It has been about a month since I went to check those two out.

As far as completed sites are concerned, the following Clovis-area sites are ready to go, hardware-wise:

1. Alluvial and Peach (this was the first hardware-complete site in Clovis; mid-september)

2. East Copper

3. Minnewawa and Shaw

4. Herndon and Tollhouse

5. Ashlan and Clovis

6. Academy and Shaw

7. Herndon and Thompson

It's that stupid rodeo grounds site that is holding things up, I swear. The freaking permit is issued! EFFING WORK ON IT ALREADY

• Like 1

Posted Image

I found Band Class 10 outside of Bakersfield going up to Tehachapi! Sprint is starting deployment of 1x800 voice in the Bakersfield area now. I'll check in Tehachapi too!

(No PRL modifications since we can't with the 5S.)

• Like 3

unofrtunately I guess it was just a normal outage, signal is back to about what it's been the past few months which is better than most of Fresno (around 1.0mbs downloads) but compared to the LTE I was getting last week in Anaheim, uhmmm... I want LTE!

• Like 1

I got to talk with a Sprint Contractor today & was informed that looks like on the 4th they will have 20% of Bakersfield done then on March 14th LTE will be live went to the work site on Marsha St where my PRL has been updating all day so went to see why & only 2 miles from my house I found him working on the tower & ask as much as I could & he was very helpful lets see if he is right

Lol, I guess you haven't been following my photographic escapades over the last few months. There's only two sites in the city Clovis that have not been physically upgraded yet: The one at the rodeo grounds and the one over by Home Depot at Shaw/Willow. There's also two sites in the county that haven't been upgraded yet, as far as I know: The one out on Bellaire that you went and took pictures of plus the one out on east Shaw, between Leonard and McCall, I believe. It has been about a month since I went to check those two out.

As far as completed sites are concerned, the following Clovis-area sites are ready to go, hardware-wise:

1. Alluvial and Peach (this was the first hardware-complete site in Clovis; mid-september)

2. East Copper

3. Minnewawa and Shaw

4. Herndon and Tollhouse

5. Ashlan and Clovis

6. Academy and Shaw

7. Herndon and Thompson

It's that stupid rodeo grounds site that is holding things up, I swear. The freaking permit is issued! EFFING WORK ON IT ALREADY

Woops, I guess I wasnt paying attention!

Oddly enough, my focus was on the three sites that havent had any work, as theyre the three closest to my families house!

Thats the rodeo sight, the nextel site, and the mcall/leonard site.

I never got a pic of the leonard/mcall site because its deep in someones property, and when I drove by the homeowners were around, so I felt awkward stopping, getting out of my car, and taking pictures of their property.

Just got off the phone with a Sprint Rep.  I wanted to see if my plan included Direct Connect.  I asked him, since I was on the line, how the upgrade in Kerman looked.  He told me that all call reps just received a tool this week to look up statues of your 5 most used towers and see when they would have LTE.  So Kerman/Biola/West Fresno it looks like cluster launch by May.  He made it a point to say that they would be launching together.

Just got off the phone with a Sprint Rep. I wanted to see if my plan included Direct Connect. I asked him, since I was on the line, how the upgrade in Kerman looked. He told me that all call reps just received a tool this week to look up statues of your 5 most used towers and see when they would have LTE. So Kerman/Biola/West Fresno it looks like cluster launch by May. He made it a point to say that they would be launching together.

Statues? Maybe that's why Fresno has so many problems! Lol, jk. Let's hope they do launch together so the eCSFB issue doesn't creep up on anyone in the area.

Statues? Maybe that's why Fresno has so many problems! Lol, jk. Let's hope they do launch together so the eCSFB issue doesn't creep up on anyone in the area.

Sometimes I wonder if they are not just some ugly statues.  LOL.  Wrote my last post as I was running out the door.

Just got off the phone with a Sprint Rep.  I wanted to see if my plan included Direct Connect.  I asked him, since I was on the line, how the upgrade in Kerman looked.  He told me that all call reps just received a tool this week to look up statues of your 5 most used towers and see when they would have May just so happens to beLTE.  So Kerman/Biola/West Fresno it looks like cluster launch by May.  He made it a point to say that they would be launching together.

May just so happens to be 90 days away. It sounds like a placeholder to me: ie, could be next week, could be next month, could be July. I wouldnt place any bets.

As for todays update....

• Lower Central Valley - 60 updates (60 CDMA 800)

Wheeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

*loads map*

Fresnooooooooooooooooo