Network Vision/LTE - Lower Central Valley Market (Fresno, Bakersfield, Visalia)

aelenes

It sure is easy on the Nexus 5. Go to Settings > Mobile Networks > Preferred Network Type.

Robert via Samsung Note 8.0 using Tapatalk Pro

Even easier, from the notification bar. In the same way I can toggle wifi on and off. That was the case for wimax phones I used.

Even easier, from the notification bar. In the same way I can toggle wifi on and off. That was the case for wimax phones I used.

Build a short cut, using AnyCut. Easy peasy.

Build a short cut, using AnyCut. Easy peasy.

But no lemon squeezy?

AJ

No, it makes me queasy.   :dazed:

Just put your head between your kneesies and breath easy, do not wheezy.

AJ

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

I did notice a blip of lte in downtown Fresno that appeared on Sensorly, anyone know if that's an anomaly or is there 4G down there (haven't been down there for a couple weeks). It's one round blip of purple at Tulare and O St.

Any reason why things have come to screeching halt again in our area?

No idea. The lower Central Valley slows to a stop, then surprise, then slows to a stop again. It's really odd.

I did notice a blip of lte in downtown Fresno that appeared on Sensorly, anyone know if that's an anomaly or is there 4G down there (haven't been down there for a couple weeks). It's one round blip of purple at Tulare and O St.

Not an anomaly. Two towers south of town have lte. When the stars align and the wind blows and the coyote jumps over the moon......lte shows up on 180 and Brawley.

Any reason why things have come to screeching halt again in our area?

Because there's still non-NV gaps that prevent them from turning on groups of sites like they did on the south end of town. There's like a NV DMZ between Dakota and Belmont; frickin' gandalf out there shouting YOU SHALL NOT PASS at all of the Caltrop and CBA trucks.

• Like 2

Not cool to even say that.

Then that must make me super uncool to mock it? :lol:

Robert via Nexus 5 using Tapatalk

• Like 1

Then that must make me super uncool to mock it? :lol:

Robert via Nexus 5 using Tapatalk

No. But I think it's not cool of him to even mention it. Everyone knows that Pahrump is the meth capital of the US.

Is it? Thought that was Jeff CO, Missouri.

Sent from my LG G3

That's a possibility, but I don't think it's cool of anyone to blame the complete stoppage of work in a given market because of meth. We all knew that there were problems in the Lower Central Valley to begin with, and delays have been numerous. We all just hope that the delays end and everything goes back to normal soon.

No. But I think it's not cool of him to even mention it. Everyone knows that Pahrump is the meth capital of the US.

OK. We will make fun of Pahrump instead. The only place worse than Fresno. Doesn't Pahrump mean bad water in Paiute?

OK. We will make fun of Pahrump instead. The only place worse than Fresno. Doesn't Pahrump mean bad water in Paiute?

Water rock, but bad water is ok. :rofl:

• Like 1

Water rock, but bad water is ok. :rofl:

I remember Pah is water. Not sure about the rump. I should have guessed water butt.

• Like 1

I remember Pah is water. Not sure about the rump. I should have guessed water butt.

Pahrump is actually Pah-Rimpi in Shoshone. It means "Water Rock".