Network Vision/LTE - Chicago Market

thesickness069

No problem [emoji4] .I'm going to Burbank,and bridgeview area next week.I think that whole area is covers with B41.Warrenville got a strong B41 too.

Cool man when you see my bookie, loan shark, and local teamster rep over there tell them all I said hi.

Cool man when you see my bookie, loan shark, and local teamster rep over there tell them all I said hi.

lolll. I have a panic attack evert time I drive to the city.I got used to the country roads .

Anyone having connectivity issues in the north suburbs? I'm unable to do anything data on 3G or LTE.

Are you running Slimkat rom? I was having trouble with their APN settings sticking on "FreedomPop" when I was in a low/ no signal area and it wouldn't revert back to "Sprint LTE Internet" when in a strong signal area without manually switching it. This resulted in not being able to use data even though the status would show that I was connected to LTE with a strong signal.

Are you running Slimkat rom? I was having trouble with their APN settings sticking on "FreedomPop" when I was in a low/ no signal area and it wouldn't revert back to "Sprint LTE Internet" when in a strong signal area without manually switching it. This resulted in not being able to use data even though the status would show that I was connected to LTE with a strong signal.

No I'm not running that ROM. I'm just using the iPhone. Who knows I know they are firing up 8t8r's in the area so maybe that had something do do with it

Sent from my iPhone 6 on the Now Network

No I'm not running that ROM. I'm just using the iPhone. Who knows I know they are firing up 8t8r's in the area so maybe that had something do do with it

Sent from my iPhone 6 on the Now Network

Issue solved ?

The dropbox worked, the google one I need permission. Thanks for that, it filled in some sites. :D If you want you can always message me every time you do a fun trip like that :)

https://www.dropbox.com/s/gtfrwjhjzpk9vwl/20141011-191444_lte-sites.csv?dl=0

I noticed on my way to Chicago I was connected most of the time to B26,and on the way back more on B41

I noticed on my way to Chicago I was connected most of the time to B26,and on the way back more on B41

Thanks for that, I will be sorting though some of it tonight and tomorrow. I don't have much energy due to roofing my parents garage with my family this weekend, But I wanted to let you know. I got it at least :)

I finally got though them, Yet I am sorry to let you know. It wasn't b41 on the way back, It was more second channel/carrier. There seems to be error in the reporting. You did connect to a few clear b41 sites though, just not sprint 8t8r

I finally got though them, Yet I am sorry to let you know. It wasn't b41 on the way back, It was more second channel/carrier. There seems to be error in the reporting. You did connect to a few clear b41 sites though, just not sprint 8t8r

Here is one more file. DeKalb/Rochelle trip.

https://www.dropbox.com/s/pcetgimyn6dsqci/20141015-210704_lte-sites.csv?dl=0

They need a tower between Malta and Creston .

There seemed to be a data outage for me from 0130-0515 this morning. I was in the Bridgeview area, all the way up to O'Hare, then back and out to my house in Willowbrook. Zilch. Anyone else?

That's a B41 area right ?

It's an everything area. It was all off.

The LTE core must have been down. My 4G signal was fine but I also had no throughput this morning. When I forced my phone down to 3G (so Ev-DO rather than eHRPD), it worked normally. They seemed to get it fixed pretty quickly though.

Tri band devices must be going out in full steam. Last time I went to six flags b26 was buzzing at 3-6 mbs, depending on where in the park. This time it was usable in the morning but as the day went on it become unusable. But 3g was just fine. They need a tower closer to six flags so b41/b25 will reach the whole park. And btw worst trip to six flags waited in line 2 and a half hours for goliath just for it to break down. I was not a happy camper. Haha

Service is great recently with all this band 41 firing up. It's nice getting 30+Mbps during the day in many places. Even in the city. We're getting there. My biggest gripe is still the lack of band 26 optimization and the the failure to switch bands properly. I still tend to fall to 3G when losing signal every single time which is annoying because there's band 26 in these areas. Airplane toggling will put me on a strong 26 signal. Why can't I fall to that instead of 3G?

• Like 2